Chapter 11 - You will get punished

Third person pov :

Vanshika got up early in the morning,  and was confused first that why is she sleeping on the bed but realized it and sighed.

"Sakshi hope you are safe " She whispered and went inside the bathroom.

"It's all your things,  How can I take your place,  it's not my place " She said seeing her washroom accessories.

She still used it and came out in bathrobe, She checked the closet and frowned.

"She has only,  jeans, T-shirt and half sleeve shirt.  I can't wear this,  I need to hide my bruises. " She said and tried to find something.

Her gaze fell on a kurti, which was in a corner, she took it out, and paired it with jeans.

She combed her hair.

If you want to find difference between them then the difference is
Their hair length,  Vanshika hair length is till her hip,  but Sakshi hair-length is till her waist.

At last she found a veil,  and kept it on her shoulder.

She went downstairs to have breakfast.

Aryan and Daksh were talking something,  Aarav was still angry from yesterday night,  Avinash was waiting for the food.  Adhiraj was waiting for Avyaan to come.

Chhaya was guiding maids to keep the food on dinning table. Her gaze fell on Sakshi,...... I mean Vanshika.

"Sakshi " Chhaya called her.

All the boys looked at her.  They were shocked seeing her.

Aryan was surprised so was Daksh,  Avinash raised his eyebrows  Aarav was shocked.

Vanshika felt awkward and nervousness seeing their gaze. Like it was something shocking for them.

"Did the sun rise from west today? " Aarav asked.

"No bro " Avinash said.

"Then am I dreaming,  she is wearing KURTA? "Aarav said.

Aryan got up from his seat and looked at her.  He touched her forehead and then his.

"You are OK princess,  then why are you wearing this" Aryan asked.

"Don't you like it...... Bhai? " She asked.

"No it's not like that,  I meant that you never wear this types of clothes " He said patting her head.

"I just thought to wear this" She said.

"You look beautiful Sakshi, " He said side hugging her.

She smiled but winced as he tightened his hold.

She gave him a nervous smile and sat on the chair to eat.  Aarav was still giving her a suspicious glance.  Avinash nudged him, he looked at him.

"Stop scaring our sister" He whispered.

Aarav glared at him,  and scoffed.

Vanshika started eating her food,  Adhiraj glanced at her and started to eat his food.

Avyaan finished his talk, and glanced at the dining table,  his gaze fell on his sister.  He raised his eyebrows at her look.

"I feel more comfortable in this lose T-shirt then this kurta,  it feel like a sack. And I can't wear it full sleeve.  OK but as per your request,  I will wear this types of cloth on occasion!  Deal! "
Sakshi said annoyed.

"Deal! " Aryan said and chuckled at her sighing.

He remembers Sakshi never wore this type of clothes.  He shrugged the thought and sat on his chair.