Chapter 55 - Take care of her!

Third person pov :

The Rathore brothers were in Sakshi room,  waiting for Vanshika to wake up.

She fainted in Aarav arms,  they all got worried and brought her here,  Julie even made sure.. that it's nothing serious.

Avyaan went outside of her room,  it was already night time.

He needed to search the people who attacked on them.

"Sir.. " David said.

Avyaan looked at him and nodded,  he came inside and bow his head.

"It was the Kerela Mafia " David said.

Avyaan clenched his fists,  It was them again!

"Lock them in the basement, I will punish them myself " Avyaan said.

"David we are going Kerela..tomorrow morning, make the arrangements " Avyaan ordered,  he nodded his head.

David went and Avyaan walked out of his room, in the hallways,  only to see the guest room light on.

Julie was trying to tie her hand bandage from one hand,  but she was not able to!

"This bandage is irking me too much!" She said looking at the bandage.

She wanted to tie it around her bruised arm,  that mask man hit her with gun,  but she is not able to tie it!

Her gaze fell on Avyaan who was looking at her bandage.

She was still angry by his orders,  he had decreased her salary and had nearly gave her position to someone else.

"Need help? " He asked without any emotion.

"No! I can do it myself! " She snapped at him.

"I see... " He said crossing his arms and leaning on the door.

"What!  Now go out,  don't keep staring at my hand! " She said frustrated already by his constant staring and struggle of her bandage.

Avyaan didn't heard her and walked towards her,  she stood up to go, but he blocked her and she glared at him,  but he took a step front and she stepped back making her sit on on the bed again. 

He took the bandage from her hand,  without moving his gaze from her eyes.  She was looking here and there.

"Thanks for saving her" He said, his focus was on her hand. She looked at him.

"No need to thank,  it was my duty.. to save her.. " She said.

And then again there was silence between them until he decided to break it!

"I am going out of town" He said,  she looked at him narrowing her eyes.

"Where? " She asked.

"Its none of your business " He said tying the bandage.  She rolled her eyes.

She understood now where this Sakshi attitude comes from!

It all in their genes!

"Bipolar bastard " She thought shaking her head.

"I won't be here for a while " He said calmly.

"When will you return? " She asked.

"After some days.. I will try to come as soon as possible " He said.

"Then why are you telling me this.. Tell this to your new assassin worker!" She said mocking him and stood up to go as he fully tied it.

"Julie" He called her.