Chapter 72 - won't stop

Third person pov :

The Rathore reached  court, Everyone walked out,  just to see Arjun panicking.

Advik also came out of his car,  which others and glanced at Sakshi who was looking at him.

"Why are you panicking Acp?" Sakshi asked.

"I.. I just couldn't find Vanshika " Arjun said still panicking.

Advik frowned,  few minutes ago,  he talked with her and now she is lost.

"She might be here somewhere,  I talked with her just not long ago,  like few minutes ago. " he said,  Arjun glared at him.

"Do you think I am lying,  I checked every corner and every area in the court! " Arjun said frustrated.

"Then where is she? " Aarav asked interrupting.

"What the damn I am supposed to do now! " Arjun said pacing back and forth,  Surya was still confused how even this is possible.

Aarav just looked at his twin,  Aryan frowned, Avyaan without any emotions, Sakshi glanced here and there just to see A police officer taking some money.

Sakshi connected the dots,  Vanshika suddenly vanished,  taking money... The car banging.

Sakshi chuckled,  Everyone looked at her in disbelief.

Here their are thinking and she is chuckling.

"Acp,  don't you understand.. It was all planned, Viraj just have planned something again.. " Sakshi said chuckling, Arjun gave a glare.

"Shit!  Vanshika must be getting panicked " Advik said holding his temples.

"She is so naive and innocent!  She won't understand their plan, ...What now! " Advik said getting worried.

Advay looked at his brother, He held his brother and gave him a pat on his shoulder.

"Bhai.. She is so fragile,  she always is scared of everyone,  she even flinches,  Bhai.. What should I do? She must be crying by now,  I said I will be by her side! " Advik said getting more worried.

Sakshi looked down, clenching her fists. Avyaan looked at her.

She knows Viraj would try everything he has to stop her!

But she is stubborn too!

"You will be ruined...Viraj,  Do whatever you want,  but in last I will ruin you" Sakshi muttered as again glancing up.

"Acp " She called him, Arjun looked at her.

"Be ready,  Vanshika will give her statement,  she will come for sure " Sakshi said.

"But how? " He said frowning.

"Don't worry about that,  Vanshika will come in the court. " Sakshi said smirking, Arjun blinked narrowing his eyes but nodded at last.

As Arjun and Surya went, Aarav looked at her in disbelief.

"How you will her here so fast! " He asked, she rolled her eyes and looked at Avyaan, Advay and Aryan.

"Avyaan Bhai,  can you please stay in the court and make sure no one makes a wrong move.. and Aryan bhai can you  bring maids of  Malhotra mansion, only two,  Maria and Omko.other Amisha" She said looking at both.

Avyaan nodded,  Aryan hesitating nodded, she blinked.

"And Advay Bhai can you track m
..oooy second number...it's on Vanshika phone,  and please track A white Toyata....which crossed us on the traffic signal. " Sakshi said,  Advay was confused but nodded.