Epilogue - 1

Third person pov :

After 6  years.......

Time flies away so soon.....

Years were always not so easy....

There are sometimes difficult times too..

But it doesn't last for long,  when you overcome it !

The car stops at the airport, as the guards step out,  They look everywhere and then open the car door.

A woman steps out of the car and  inhales the fresh air.

"The same fresh air, the same feeling " She said.

"It's been six years since I came here!" She said chuckling.

"Ma'am we are ready to head to the flight! " He said,  she nodded.

She stepped out of the car,  and headed inside the airport,  where everyone greeted her,  She sat in her private plane.

================================
The environment in Rathore enterprise was tense,  as they saw their young boss entering the office.  They all stood and greeted him.

"Good morning Sir.. " A employee said,  he stopped and looked at the employee.

"It's good afternoon now" He said with a annoyed tone,  the employee nodded his head looking down.

Both the young boss barged in the head cabin without a knock.

"Something never change.. even in these years" Ash said,  as he grinned.

"Bhai..Where is Bhaiya? " Aarav said,  the head chair turned towards them and Aryan raised his eyebrows.

"Why do you need him now? " Aryan said.

It's been years but still the twins don't leave a chance to annoy him!

"Well... needed something " Aarav said.

"Now what? " Aryan said sighing.

"We needed holidays for one week" Ash said sheepishly.

"You took leave for one week before too right? " Aryan asked.

"We are creating a new game,  and we really need some suggestions so we're going Goa! " Aarav said.

"For suggestions,  you need to go Goa?" Aryan asked suspiciously,  they nodded.

"to freshen up our mind,  it's too stressed" Ash said,  Aryan glared at them.

"You can go and ask him,  but it's not my responsibility if he says No! " Aryan said,  they both frowned.

"Now get out of my office, before I kick you out " Aryan said.

"Such a  bad brother! " Aarav said,  he glared at him.

"I can be more bad, twins! " Aryan said,  the twins sighed.

"Fineee! You won! " The twins said,  Aryan smirked.

"Now come and help me in this files" Aryan said making them narrow their eyes.

"Why is that? " Aarav said.

"Cuz,  Bhai is coming soon and still the work has not finished " Aryan said,  they scoffed.

"Come fast! " Aryan said,  they groaned and sat on the couch, checking the files,  which had some documents.

After sometime the door opened and Amrish entered,  they looked at him.

He stepped aside,  and here was our man,  standing with a cold expression.