She's rude the first meeting

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader
Warnings: None
Requested: No

***
This happened every time when you were about to board a flight somewhere, you were always a punctual person so you were always rushing yourself because of the fear of being late and missing your flight.

However, what you didn't know was that there was going to be a special guest on the same flight as you, the guest being your all time idol and not to mention crush, Taylor Swift. You didn't know you'd be meeting her today, otherwise, you wouldn't have left home without putting makeup on.

The reason you left without it in the first place was because you decided it would probably be easier to wait until you were on the plane to do that. However, you still made yourself look more decent than did you allow yourself to leave your home looking like a lazy person. Only those who know you very well know this about you, that you had a slight fear of going on planes. It wasn't always like that, what caused that fear was of you surviving a plane crash nearly five years ago. Everyone thought you had easily overcome that fear of stepping on a plane again without any help, but they were wrong.

It took you some time and therapy until you felt comfortable enough to step on a plane again a couple years later. Taylor's music played a big role throughout your recovery and you hoped that someday, you would get that opportunity to thank her for it and tell her your story. You were rushing through the crowded airport when you blindly bump into someone, causing you both to fall. Wanting to help the other up, you pull yourself up first before offering your hand out along with an apology, taking full responsibility of the incident. But as you looked to see who it was, you couldn't help but stare, hardly daring to believe you were looking at Taylor Swift. As to continued to stare, you were taken by surprise when she unexpectedly had come out as rude to you, it stung to say the least.

"Don't you know it's rude to stare? Especially for a woman of your age? Hasn't mommy ever taught you that?" Her tone was as cold as ice.

The cold tone frightened you into silence as you continue to try and help her up with your hand.

But Taylor only swatted it away rather harshly before pulling herself up, giving you a glare before walking away angry and ahead of you. Time seemed to have froze on the spot while you tried to comprehend what had just happened until you were called to board you plane. When you got to your seat, you didn't notice until after you had sat down that Taylor was the one you'd be sitting by the whole flight, and before takeoff, she says something off the grid, still being rude to you.

"You again?"

It was obvious she was still unhappy about the encounter earlier, so you didn't say anything and kept your mouth shut until the plane started to takeoff.

Something that helped you to calm your nerves was humming and that's what you started doing. That only seemed to bother Taylor and though she doesn't say anything, she waves over a flight attendant with a request. What comes next made you feel awful. The flight attendant approached and you listen as Taylor asks for a different spot.

"May I have a different seat? This one here is being a pest and inconsiderate by humming much too loudly."

"Of course."

The flight attendant agrees, looking over to you with pity after recognizing who you were.

That same flight attendant was on that same plane you were on that crashed and you both survived. You didn't get into trouble, but you had to hold back the tears as if you were about to get into trouble just by how harsh Taylor was being. But than again, she didn't know your story and didn't know how you felt about planes. Still, what she had said stung your heart and a piece of your soul.

Now that you were by yourself, you could continue to hum while drumming your fingers and thumbs on the arm rests. Strangely enough, that's what caught Taylor's attention, then your face had gone pale after the feeling the plane hitting turbulence. It was than Taylor grew concerned and asked the same flight attendant to check on you. Little did Taylor know, you were both survivors of the same crash as mentioned before, and that's when Taylor learned of your story of survival. Feeling guilty, Taylor moved back over to you and you were surprised. Feeling this was a second chance, you tried staying still and quiet, not wanting to upset Taylor again.

But Taylor reassures you after giving her hand for you to hold onto the rest of the flight.

"I'm sorry." she said.

You nod your head, accepting her apology as the flight continues smoothly, Taylor had healed you on that flight.

She was truly your hero.

***
Requests are open!!!