She pranks you

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader
Warnings: None
Requested: Yes|NO

***
Nearly every day of your life, there was always someone there for you to prank and the last victim was your girlfriend, Taylor Swift.

You should have known just how willing she was to return the favor, doing it in a way that made you both feel horrible. While Taylor was spending her day at the studio, you were spending the day working on an essay that was worth a chunk of your grade in your college course. Taylor didn't just spent her day focusing on her music, but she had also spent it thinking of ways to get back at you for the prank you had pulled on her.

It was a harmless prank, all it was of involving you and a piece of scotch tape on the hose of the kitchen sink. When Taylor got up in the middle of the night, that was when the prank was executed as she was sprayed. Taylor had another long day ahead of her, so of course she isn't happy about it. Nor did she find it as amusing as you did. The prank would be to erase your essay saved on the computer and make it up to you in the end. Just as she expected, you were in the same place she left you, later back on the couch, laptop in your lap and your feet resting on the arm of the couch. Taylor smiles as you barely spare her a glance from your screen.

"Hey, Tay..." you greet her, before jumping up from the couch.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"The bathroom, I'll be right back."

"Okay."

But she doesn't let you go without giving you a hug and sets her plan into action after hearing the bathroom door shut.

However, Taylor makes a last minute decision to livestream this prank. Turning on the livestream, Taylor begins to fill her audience in on everything on how the prank was going to work.

"Alright guys, I'm about to prank my girlfriend by deleting her essay. I don't plan on saving it but don't worry, I have a way of making it up to her in the end."

After explaining, Taylor highlights the entire saved essay before hitting the back button as it all disappeared.

Taylor deleted the last one you had saved right as you walk out of the bathroom. It wasn't until you sit back down, ready to type again before you realize the essay you've worked so hard on was no longer there. You were devastated and wanted to cry. But as you tried not to, you look over to a Taylor and ask her if she had deleted it while you were in the bathroom, and she admitted to it. When Taylor admitted to it, that's when you allow the tears to fall while asking her why, making her feel guilty like never before.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). I was trying to prank you back."

"Couldn't you have done it in a different way?" you sniffed.

"Yes, but I didn't and I'm very sorry."

"That's not going to bring it back if you have deleted all my savings!"

"Well, I'll make it up to you."

"How?"

You had never been this angry towards someone, and you hate that it's towards Taylor.

But you were too upset to care right now.

"Well, I know a site where you can pay someone to do your homework for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, let me show you."

Taylor was right, but even though you were still able to get the essay done and more easily, you still weren't happy about how Taylor pranked you to get you back.

You spent the next day thinking of a way to get her back for this.

Payback is a bitch after all. 

***
Requests are open!!!