Short Skirts

Taylor is usually not the jealous type, she doesn't get jealous of anything or anyone when it comes to you.

The both of you trust each other completely to stay faithful to each other. However, tonight was a bit different. Although Taylor trusts you, she couldn't help but feel a little jealous when she noticed how close Selena was getting to you at the after party award show.

Taylor was beginning to think of her judgement differently when you showed up in a short skirt and tank top. She had no problem with it until now, watching as you and Selena were sitting on a sofa together, Selena not thinking clearly lays a hand on your upper thigh. The feeling it gave you made you feel uncomfortable, feeling that it wasn't Taylor's hand resting on your exposed thigh. Of course, as you were about to gently remind Selena who you belonged to, Taylor couldn't hold back any longer and walks over, ripping you away, pushing you behind her before the following confrontation between her and Selena.

Selena has had a little too much to drink and Taylor understood that. But Taylor couldn't help to feel even just a little bit jealous of what was taking place in front of her. Because of this experience, Taylor decided that she would indeed make sure, that you never wear a short skirt to another award show or party you attend with her. Taylor was trying to settle her nerves as she watched Selena's hand slipped innocently on your exposed thigh, laughing at a joke you made. When Taylor watched as Selena seemingly started sliding her hand up further, that was when she lost it and stalked over to you before pulling you away.

You look at her confused, and started questioning her about it.

"What the hell, Taylor?!"

Taylor doesn't say anything, she just tugs your hand along and pulls you away from the party. You knew than you were both headed home for the night.

Once you got home, you questioned Taylor about it again, than it turned into a slight confrontation neither of you were expecting to have.

"Taylor, what is wrong with you?"

At this point, you were honestly confused and didn't know what was going on with her.

She doesn't say anything at first, but right as you were about to repeat yourself, she finally responds.

"I'm just.. going to make sure you never wear a skirt like that ever again when you come with me to these things."

"That doesn't answer my question.." your voice trailed off when it clicked in you.

Realizing that Taylor saw the way Selena had her hand placed innocently on your exposed thigh, laughing at a joke you cracked... Taylor was jealous!

You thought it was adorable, but not when she ripped you away from Selena the way she did. That was unnecessary. Although it was understanding, you felt the need to talk to her about it and remind her that she had nothing to worry about.

"Taylor, I understand the way you feel, I do. You need to know you don't need to feel jealous or anything when these things happen, you know you can trust me. I love you, Taylor. I love you, and only you."

Taylor sighs and seemed to have relaxed at your words before walking over to embrace you in her arms. Taylor plants a soft, sweet kiss to your lips before pulling away, only slightly to look at you in the eye.

"I know, honey. I'm sorry for that, I sometimes let my feelings get the better of me and I know that's something I need to work on. How about we order pizza for tonight and watch a couple of movies together in bed?"

"That sounds like a good idea!" you agreed.

"Just.. still don't-"

"I won't."

You promise with a raised hand, already knowing what she was going to ask.

"No more short skirts."

~~~
Requests are open!!!