You get your period

(Requested)
_imgayforwomen_

~~~
You didn't want to have to tell your friends, that would have just been embarrassing.

So what did you do?

You did the next best thing, sending a text message to Taylor and told her of what had happened while reminding her who you were with as you waited for her to swing by. Just as you were beginning to think nothing much of it, that the nightmare was just about over, you remember that you were wearing white pants and started to panic, thinking you had leaked and everyone was gonna see.

Thankfully, you are saved once you had quickly remembered that you had on a dark purple jacket with you that is now being tied around your waist. When Taylor pulled up, you have never felt more relieved, she was always happy to help you out with whatever you needed. Taylor always had her phone close by in case she got anything from you, she would drop whatever she was doing just to get to you and you appreciated that more than she might know. Once you were in the car, you were pleased to see a can of your favorite soda waiting for you in the cup holder as you put on your seat belt and wave goodbye to your friends.

It was while you were waving goodbye you realized that Taylor was holding out a bag to you full of goodies and things you will most likely need. Looking through the bag, you feel pleased again as you find a milk chocolate symphony bar along with the needed items such as pads. Whenever you're going through the time of the month, Taylor took it upon herself to make the next following less miserable for you in anyway possible. Having this helped you feeling a little better already, you couldn't help but let a small smile form on your lips on the way home. When you got home, Taylor helped you to fix up, so you were now relaxing in bed watching your favorite movie and enjoying Taylor's company.

You were in a pair of your favorite pajamas, watching the movie with Taylor until she gets up to prepare your favorite meal for that evening. It was later into the evening and after you both had dinner in bed together, you're now finding yourself laying comfortably on Taylor's lap as she embraces you, running her fingers lightly throughout your hair as she hummed. As you let your mind focus on that, you felt almost no pain at all, and allowed yourself to drift off into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Taylor knew how to make it all better, weather she knew it or not.

She was the best care.

~~~
Requests are open!!!