You're Blake Lively's little sister

(Requested)

Leo_nat

~~~
You are the younger sister of Blake Lively and in a relationship with Taylor Swift.

Being the younger sister of Blake was never an easy relationship, but it also wasn't easy being in a relationship with Taylor Swift. The two of you met at an award show, your sister introducing you to each other and ever since, you've started a relationship from a friendship one, to a romantic one.

It's been nearly five years now and everything couldn't be going any better than they already were. That is until you feeling very much neglected by Taylor, you seem to even be invisible to her at times. She hardly notices you anymore and often abandons you at home instead of taking you with her to events. That's where it all started, you started feeling heartbreak at the thought of how she might not no longer wants to be with you, wants you to not be her biggest supporter, or even girlfriend. Blake is very protective of you and she will go out of her way to do everything to make sure you're okay. As the older sister, she has to watch out for you.

In the beginning, Blake didn't exactly approve of your relationship with Taylor, but as time went on, and she saw how well your relationship seemed to be working better than she had thought, she had come to terms and eventually approved of Taylor. As you go through every passing day forward, you can't help but notice that it was evident that Taylor was spending more time with Selena, doing more things with her than she ever did with you. However, you let it go for as long as you can, hoping Taylor would eventually wake up and see what she was doing to you, that she was hurting you in one of the worst ways possible. This went on as your birthday was soon approaching just around the corner. While Taylor continued on to avoid you, you fail to mention any of this to Blake, knowing just how protective she was of her little sister she needed to protect.

You were now really fed up and done with being treated poorly by Taylor, that when the evening before your birthday had come, you decide to give her a final chance to wake up on your birthday. Your birthday was it, and if nothing was going to change even than, you were going to end things with Taylor.

~~~

When Taylor had come early on the afternoon of your birthday, you thought she had a change of heart until you realize that Selena was with her.

Your presence wasn't acknowledged by either, the both of them walking by you like you simply weren't there. You watch in sadness as the two made their way to the basement theater, Taylor planning on playing her newest album for Selena. That was the last straw, you could no longer hold your composure in place, and left the home without informing either of the two girls. You had gone to Blake in tears, telling her everything while Taylor and Selena still had no idea you had left the home until they emerge from the basement, which was soon followed by an angry phone call from your sister to Taylor.

Blake was really letting Taylor have it, Blake was angry, that much was clear. She complained to Taylor, making this phone one of the most intense Taylor has ever received. Blake throws everything in Taylor's face, and when Taylor heard your light sobs in the background through the call, that's what made her realize her mistake of neglecting you.Taylor knew she had to make this right. But after what Blake says next, she was stumped and started mentally kicking herself of forgetting what day it was. After the phone call, Taylor becomes upset and Selena tries to comfort her in the best way possible. It didn't seem to be working, no matter what method she used.

"I'm so stupid! How could I have forgotten it's (Y/n)'s birthday today?!"

"Don't beat yourself up, Taylor. These things can easily happen to anyone."

"You just don't understand! This is something I must fix, I just don't know how!"

That's when Selena hatched an idea.

"Well, the day is still young. We can put together a party for (Y/n) and celebrate her birthday here."

Taylor doesn't say anything at first, but eventually agrees before getting to work on setting up the surprise party.

After agreeing to the idea, Taylor calls Blake back and she agrees to help Taylor and Selena put it all together. You were still unaware of what was coming your way, so you found it odd for Blake to be suggesting that you go and try to talk things out with Taylor before officially calling off your relationship. It wasn't something you had in mind, if anything, it would be the last thing you'd expected for Blake to make such a suggestion. It wasn't something you wanted to do, yet, Blake couldn't very convincing.

"But...why?"

"I think it would be better for you to go over and talk things out, getting your relationship back on track to where it's supposed to be."

"I don't know..."

"Come on! I'll go with you!"

"You will?"

"Absolutely!"

"Alright. I'll give it chance."

"Excellent! Let's go!"

~~~

You and Blake soon pull up in Taylor's long driveway.

Once you got inside, you got the biggest surprise of your life. Walking inside, the house appeared to have no one home, the lights were all off and you didn't see anyone around. That was, until you flipped the switch.. everyone jumped out of their hiding places and shouted,

"SURPRISE!!!"

You were a little agitated.

"Louder next time, my heart is still beating!"

As everyone laughed, it caught up to you and you suddenly know what was going on, it was a surprise birthday party for you.

Taylor was the first to walk up to you, pull you into a hug and mutters apology after apology. You took this sign as an improvement, for Taylor to prove herself deserving to be with you forever and always. While hugging Taylor, you couldn't stay mad at her for longer, and as she hugged you tighter, you had forgiven her and made it a priority to let everything sink into the past and move on.

This marked a grand improvement on your relationship. It was better than ever, and you couldn't ask for better.

You really couldn't.

~~~
Requests are open!!!