Vigilante Shit

(Rrquested)

~~~
Taylor had brought you along to all the rehearsals for the Eras Tour, all of them except for one song.

That song was Vigilante Shit, your personal favorite track from her Midnights album. When you question it, Taylor just tells you that she wants it to be a surprise, wants to see your reaction to it when you see for the first time. You agreed, and waiting for so long only made you more eager to see it on the very first night of the tour.

Words couldn't describe how proud you were of your girlfriend for being so successful in what she does, but you feel even more proud to be the one who has her by your side. You couldn't really say the same about your family, at first anyways. Your family was unsure of Taylor and got a little worried when you announced your relationship to them for the first time. But after two years of being together, your family started having more of an open mind and started becoming more supportive of your relationship, which you both appreciate greatly. Taylor's family was very supportive as well, you were close to everyone in her family, but felt a special connection with Andrea Swift, Taylor's mother.

Both families have come together to watch Taylor's concert together. It was most likely they would be attending to a few shows of the Eras Tour and that was something you both were looking forward to. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, it was time for the very first show which would be taking place in Arizona. You were the only one of the family who attended most of her rehearsals, and you were looking forward to seeing everyone's reaction whenever they choose to attend. The first show in Arizona no one came to, but on the night of the second show, families followed you there and sat front row with you to cheer Taylor on each song.

You were a little anxious to see their reaction to the Vigilante Shit dance, knowing they would think far differently about it than you ever have could for yourself. It was quite a masterpiece and you were very impressed, more proud to call her yours after seeing it for the first time. Now that you were joining the family at Taylor's show, fans began to have recognized you from further down, a little bit aways from you but still managed to get a glimpse of you in full view even though it didn't last for more than two seconds when Vigilante Shit started playing.

Your eyes were fixed on Taylor the whole time, feeling a little shy to look anywhere else. The song is nearing the end, and the fans are screaming louder than ever, calling over to you about how lucky you are to have Taylor in your life in the way you did. The family's reaction? Well after hearing the fans call out to you like that, they begin to playfully tease you, causing you to blush even more madly as if you weren't already.

"Yup, that's my girlfriend." you say shyly, but proudly.

~~~
Requests are open!!!