She takes care of you after being intimate

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader
Warnings: Mature content ahead!
Requested: Yes|NO

***
One final move is all it takes for the both of you decided that the last time was in fact the last time before pulling apart, laying side by side to one another as you hold hands.

Heavy breaths filled the room still, and Taylor looks over to see that you had tears poking your eyes, causing her to believe she may have been to rough on you, and she knew she had but it was never her intention to hurt you in such a way. The both of you know that, but she couldn't help but feel guilty about it and thought she may have take things slow instead of fast and quick. Taylor was now fully rolled over towards you, pulling you into you, her fingers running gently up and down your bare arm, planting kisses along the way.

"How are you feeling? Was that too much?" she asked, she could hear the muffled sobs coming from you as you shook your head.

"No... it just felt so good!"

Taylor slowly nods as she gently helps you to your feet.

"Let's get you in the bathtub."

Hearing your sniffles, she begins to reassures you.

"You're going to be fine, baby. I promise." Taylor puts a comforting hand on your bare back as she runs the warm water before helping you step in.

Taylor doesn't give you a long bath this time as you were too tired to stay awake for one and soon helps you out of it and back to bed.

You rest your head against her shoulder and after she lays next to you on the bed, she begins to run her fingertips through your damp hair. Taylor knows almost everything about you, there is only one thing she doesn't know, and the same goes for you. The truth was, you had a dirty little secret when it comes to moments like these. You often wonder which body part of yours did she favor, and though she may really had to be honest, it was your legs. Not really a joking kind of person during these times, she's focused on making you feel good and kisses you gently when you're particularly nervous about her seeing you naked for the first time or trying something new.

She is very romantic and gentle, and is very handsy. She's  also definitely reassuring especially if you're nervous on your first time or trying something new. She's by no mean a sex maniac, unless she gets jealous if she catches you talking to another girl. but you both do it often enough because you can't get enough of each other, when you have a rough day at work, or if she sees you in revealing clothes. Taylor would never do anything to hurt you, not in now nor ever. Although she would accidentally leave bruises that are as bright as blue the next day, but they were never on purpose. As said before, this woman likes to go both ways. When she he's feeling particularly romantic, she is soft and gentle and goes at a slow pace. Other times, she likes to go fast to the point you're screaming her name in the night.

This woman is definitely a tease.

She could be fingering you and eating you out, but she wouldn't let you do anything unless it's by her permission. Panting, groaning and huffing while she pushes her fingers into you.

She adores you, so the most she can last without sex is about a week. She has a hard job as a singer/songwriter so and is always on tour, so she definitely needs to be close to you.

Afterwards, Taylor does get tired, but wouldn't fall asleep until she makes sure you're okay and is comfortable until you fall asleep, before she falls asleep

You were always first.

***
Requests are open!!!