Movie night

(Requested)
xcb1lswiftie01

~~~
Since it was Taylor's last day off from the studio, you both decided to make it into a fun day instead of staying in bed.

You both talked about some options and what you might do. That was when you decided to go do some shopping together at a nearby strip mall, followed by lunch and maybe a movie either at home or at the theater.

Today was going to be about the two of you, celebrating the most wonderful relationship you had together. The celebrating would be done by doing everything you loved together, a lot of them being small things and sometimes the smallest things can bring the most happiness. As you walked around the strip mall together, you both had a ball while visiting almost every store if not all. Those stores involved your favorites, which included HotTopic, which is where you bought a unique color of lava lamp for the bathroom at home. Other stores included, Disney, Claire's, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works along with a stop by the chocolate factory. The chocolate factory is where you and Taylor had picked up some chocolate covered strawberries as a dessert or snack for later.

By the time you got done there, early evening was settling in and you decided that lunch would be dinner. It was time to go out somewhere and get some food and whenever that time came around, Taylor never failed to insist that you choose where you would both be eating.

When it came to that time again, as of current, you had chosen the Cheesecake Factory over Olive Garden this time to have your meal. Taylor agrees and you couldn't but find it adorable at how excited she was about your choice, since cheesecake was one of her absolute favorite foods of all time.

You both had eaten until you couldn't anymore. Of course, you ordered a slice of cheesecake at the end of your meal to take home for later. That was when Taylor had come up with a great idea. Taking your hands in hers lovingly, she begins to tell you and you love the idea.

"Listen..." Taylor begins, holding your hands in hers across the table.

You lightly squeeze them as an indication that you were all ears.

"Why don't we watch a movie at home? We can watch it in our downstairs theater and lounge together in the recliners?"

"That sounds amazing! Let's do!"

Taylor happily squeezes your hands before standing up and extending an arm out for you to take.

It was time to go home for a movie night.

~~~
Requests are open!!!