Taylor is jealous of your relationship with Gigi Hadid

(Requested)
Leo_nat

~~~
You and Gigi Hadid have known each other since you met in high school.

It's true that at a time, you both dated for a little while, before calling the relationship quits and ending things on a good note. The reason for the break up is because of how rapidly Gigi's fame grew in the modeling business, hardly having any time to spend with you as your girlfriend.

After the break up, you had promised yourself that you would never date with another celebrity again. That was until after you met Taylor Swift, Gigi was one of Taylor's best friends and when she got invited to one of her award shows, she called you up, wanting you tag along with her and you agreed. It wasn't until after the award show did you and Taylor meet, it was during the party that followed. There, you and Taylor were introduced by Gigi and through the party, you both seemed to have really hit it off as you stuck around Taylor more. A relationship had bloomed and kept blooming until it was now something much more. That happened three years ago, and since than, you moved in with Taylor attended every one of her events.

The next event was another award show, and Gigi was going to be attending, amongst many fans. This award show was about to become the most memorable one, as Taylor was about to announce her newest album 'The Tortured Poets Department' and you were excited. As the award show was about to begin, you took a seat next to Gigi as Taylor remained waiting backstage for her cue to make an appearance to accept the award. Backstage, Taylor quickly and quietly peaked only slightly from behind the curtain and looked over at you and Gigi. At first, she doesn't make anything of it, she couldn't help a smile from spreading as she watches you laughing at a joke Gigi had made. But than, things got a little tense after watching Gigi placing her hand over the upper part of your exposed thigh and that's when Taylor immediately regretted allowing you to attend in such a short dress.

Upon seeing that, Taylor felt jealousy consuming her. Although Taylor knew she didn't need to feel jealous, but she couldn't help but to feel jealous. So much so that it has come to the point where it was consuming her completely and she's now finding herself feeling jealous of your relationship with Gigi Hadid. Taylor couldn't keep her mouth from falling open when Gigi's hand started to rub up and down your thigh, it was something she obviously didn't like to see. To her, it seemed as though Gigi was trying to steal you back into her arms and you weren't doing anything about fighting back. Because Taylor was so focused on you, she almost missed her cue to receive the award.

Taylor felt relieved she can now go back to you. When Taylor made it back to you, she decided that talking to you about this could wait until you both got home, when Gigi quickly removed her hand from your thigh, Taylor wasted no time in placing her hand where Gigi's once rested. This helped Taylor to feel better now that her hand was the one touching you rather than Gigi's. At the end of the award show, you both decided to head on home instead of staying behind for the party that would follow afterwards.

Although Taylor was the one driving, her hand never left your leg. You wouldn't have wanted it any other way, her touch brought you the best comfort possible, her touch felt good. In the midst of all this, she made a mental note to herself to never allow you to wear that short of dress to events again.

You wouldn't complain.

~~~
Requests are open!!!