Her show gets canceled

Pairing: Taylor Swift x (female) reader
Warning: None
Requested:@Sophie546329

***
Taylor was understandably devastated, her eras tour show that night was cancelled to what you thought was for good reason, though there was nothing you hated more than to see your girlfriend so upset.

So you were trying to comfort her.

You hadn't seen her this upset since her shows had to be canceled due to the covid pandemic when it very first started a few years ago. Taylor had support in this, but you were undeniably her biggest supporter and she wouldn't know what she would do if she didn't have you in her life. It would be hard, that's for sure. Right now was one of those times where Taylor needed you more than ever, and you were there holding her as she let her emotions out on your shoulder.

After a while when Taylor seemed to settle at last, you made a few suggestions to help keep her mind off things and she agreed to them. You were rubbing soothing circles on her back when you realized it was getting late. You gently leaned back, pulling apart from her as you held her hand in one and held her chin with the other before wiping away the tears before speaking gently.

"Why don't you start on your night routine and I'll make something for us to eat?"

Though you were on the tour bus, you try to make it as much home as possible for the two of you for travel's sake. 

You help Taylor up as you watch her walk away to get ready for the night. The moment she started getting ready, you started on some dinner, to which you had decided to prepare Taylor's favorite meal that evening. While you were settling the table, Taylor comes out and seemed to be feeling better about the disappointment, especially after seeing you were serving her favorite meal. Having the privilege to be sharing this with you made it taste even better, even though the two of you ate in silence. Once dinner was over and everything had been cleaned up, you both retire to your room while deciding to watch a movie.

"Why don't you pick the movie and I'll go and get us a snack while we watch it?"

Taylor agreed and you set off for some snacks.

When you come back with her favorite snacks, you were rewarded by seeing her smile and it was a smile you've been longing to see all day after seeing Taylor so devastated.

"My hero, what would I do without you?" She said.

You couldn't help but chuckle at that as you get comfortable by her side.

"I don't know, either."

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you most, Taylor."

Taylor definitely felt better after that and you both enjoyed your night together.

It was a night of comfort and love.

***
Requests are open!!!