Prologue

Third pov

The Fairy Tail guild was loud and noisy as always. Rosella, Rebecca, and Traison were busy yelling insults at each other, and Heath and Romeo, Rebecca's cousin, were laughing at them. Jenna and Erza had enough of the fighting, Jenna smacked their heads while Erza yelled at them to stop.

"I think I'm going to find a job for us to go on," Sunny said standing up with Aiden following him and going to the job board. They quickly found a job and got accepted by Mira and told their teams to go on a mission.

"Hey, guys we got a mission we can do together. Let's go" Sunny called out, all his friends and sister looked at him and got ready.

"Awesome, finally a mission to go on now. It's been a while since we went together" Traison grinned.

"Yeah and I got lots of monsters better than you," Heath said. Traison and he glared at each other before Jenna gave them the death stare and that made them look away after feeling her aura.

"Alright, let's go," Rosella said, dragging Sunny with her and waving to everyone that they'd be back soon and the rest of the team went. Rebecca and Romeo decide to come along to not let anything happen to them.

Time skip

"I'm going to pull my hair out if they don't stop" Rebecca groans in frustration and looks at the dragon slayers when they are sick on the train.

"Don't worry, we're almost at our stop. Just one more and then we can get off" Romeo said, patting Sunny's head and letting Cameron sleep on his shoulder.

"Seriously, one minute, they are happy and wanting to battle and the next thing, they are sick of motion sickness. Why do dragon slayers have motion sickness in vehicles" Rebecca sighs. Romeo just chuckled and looked at the window looking at the view.

"Well, once we get this done. I'm sure we will be able to play some volleyball" Romeo smiled.

"Yeah, if only they stop moaning and groaning while they are sick" Rebecca scoffs.

Time skip

"Awesome, we're off the death trap" Rosella, Traison, and Heath cheered and off the train. Their friends quickly got off the train and sat on the ground before taking deep breaths and letting the motion sickness go away. Rebecca and Romeo just sigh.

"We're stuck with a bunch of idiots," Rebecca said.

"Hey, shut up, you bitch" Rosella snapped at Rebecca.

"Shut your mouth, shorty" Rebecca hissed back.

The two girls butt heads before Jenna hits their head, while they hold their head in pain and glared at each other before facing the other way.

"We won't reach there unless you guys stop fighting" Jenna glared at the two girls.

Rebecca and Rosella glared at each other before going somewhere to walk. Rosella walks next to Sunny and Aiden. Rebecca walks next to Romeo and Cameron.

Time skip

It's been 30 minutes for the team to walk, but it feels like hours until they stop. What's in front of them is a dark forest. Sunny and Aiden felt scared seeing it. Sunny hides behind his sister and Aiden hides behind Jenna.

"Ok, so this is where the mage is hiding. They say that if anyone were to go in, they would never come out and it's caused by one mage? Please, help us get rid of it" Cameron finished reading the job paper.

"So, you're saying, people go missing in this forest because of one person? If they do, what do they do with the bodies anywhere? It's just a dark forest" Heath crossed his arms.