Umbrella and New Enemies

Third pov

It was the next day on camp. Heath was confused about everything, but Rosella explained to him what happened last night and Heath wasn't in control of his body. Heath paled and turned to Traison. Daichi was about to step in, but he saw his boyfriend bow to his teammates and apologize for what he did. Rosella sweatdropped and said it wasn't his fault to begin with. But, Heath felt guilty and should've been stronger to fight the mind control until Rosella had to hit him on the head to calm down. And Traison was ok and wanted to know if Heath was ok.

Karasuno was defeated by Nekoma and had to do another penalty once more. Rosella felt bad but just teased them more about it. They did penalty after penalty all day having to lose in every game.

Time skip

It was nighttime and everyone was either in practice or in their dorms. Sunny was with his sister and her mates along with Tsukishima practising. Rosella had to rest because of her shoulder.

"Oh, Tsuki, Sunny, brought a friend today?" Bokuto spoke up making Tsukishima and Sunny confused.

"What?" Tsukishima questioned as the two looked at Hinata at the gym doors.

"What happened with Kageyama?" Sunny asks.

"He's practising on his own again. I tried to get Kenma to toss me some but he craps out after five balls" Hinata replied and Sunny sighed, Rosella just chuckled.

"It's already amazing enough that Kenma would be stuck around for that long" Kuroo grinned as Hinata gulped.

"Anyway..." He began but got interrupted by Lev running over.

"Please let me join with you!" The two said in unison.

"Wait, Lev" Hinata gasp.

"Oh, Hinata" Lev greeted.

"Hey, Lev, weren't you practising your receives with Yaku?" Rosella informs in front of Lev with her arms crossed as he tense up.

"Yeah. I was doing well on my drills today so he decided to let me go early" Lev said.

"Really? You didn't run away from him? Did you," Kuroo questioned.

"No, of course not!" Lev denied, making Kuroo chuckle and Rosella smiled.

"Well, then, since we have the right amount of people. Let's play four-on-four. Rosella, you good to go?" Kuroo asks.

"Yep, if my shoulder starts to hurt, I'll tell you," Rosella said.

"I think you should rest more" Sunny added.

"Shut it" Rosella hissed at her brother making the boys sweatdrop at the siblings.

"OK, I'm not so sure this isn't a balanced match" Akaashi stated.

Team 1

Rosella = 158.0

Kuroo = 187.7

Tsukishima = 188.3

Lev = 194.5

Team 2

Sunny = 157.0

Hinata = 162.8

Bokuto = 185.3

Akaashi = 182.3

"I feel so small" Sunny mumbled.

"You and me both, little bro" Rosella muttered back.

"I wondered how you are mates with tall people, are you the submissive or dominant one in the relationship?" Sunny smirked. That ticked off his sister when she glared at him.