Expelled

Third pov

Lila clenched her fist under the table as she saw Rosella's smirk on her. Lila wanted to get rid of Rosella but it looked like Rosella was one step ahead of her.

"Well, I do have a video about someone in this room. I'm not going to name them, but you will see in this video that this person isn't trusted" Rosella said and put a video on the smart board.

The Video

The screen showed a girl with orange hair that was familiar to everyone in the room. They saw her enter the gym and the girl's locker room and it was the same locker that Rosella had. They saw the girl with a pair of scissors in her hand.

What they didn't know is that the girl cut up the uniform from the locker and made a mess left it and walked out of the locker room, just when the students came from class Rosella saw her locker was a mess and her uniform ripped and cut up.

Video ended

Everyone stared in shock and anger. Even Emi, Luna and Hana. They would bully Rosella only to just get on her nerves. But after what happened when they mess with her mates. They stop and stay away and not be on Rosella's bad side and just be classmates. But what they saw angered them was that they saw Rosella's uniform ripped and her locker was messed up.

"Wait, Rosella, is that why you ask for my extra uniform because that bitch cut up yours" Emi sneered pointing at Lila. Rosella smiled and nodded to her.

"Yes, that was why I asked for an extra uniform. I know my other friends didn't and Rebecca forgot to add another one on that day. So I had to come to you" She said. Lila then got up and pointed at the screen.

"How you possibly believe that is me? Maybe Rosella is just trying to make me feel betrayed and she's doing this out of hatred for me" Lila cried and she waited for someone to comfort her. But no one did and just stared at her.

"How can I photoshop the video it's you there. I don't even know how to do it and that's Cameron's job but he doesn't go to this school" Rosella smirked and Lila glared at her.

"So, Miss Rosella, is there anything else that you wanted to you us?" The teacher asks. Rosella smiled at her.

"I have one more video to show and this is the final one. I kinda have a lot but I'll show you this one" She said putting another video on.

The Video

The screen showed Lila again and this time she was going to the gym. Not just any gym, the Aoba Johsai school gym. Lila was spying on them the video showed the Seijoh team practising and Rosella was there.

It showed Lila was taking a video of them and it just showed Lila recording the whole practice and then it showed Lila talking to herself and the volume was up.

"Soon, I will get rid of you Rosella De La Hoya. And you will never see any of your friends and family ever again. I will make sure of it. Just you wait, I will have my revenge and maybe I could steal those so-called mates of yours" Lila smirked evilly and that's when the video stopped.

Video ended

Everyone stared at Lila and was ready to beat her up. Lila paled and she knew that she couldn't get out of this. She glared at Rosella who smirked at her.

"That is just a lie. I can't possibly follow her. I don't even know what school that is. How would you know' Lila yelled at Rosella.

"Well, maybe if you just stayed away like I ask you ask. But no you don't listen" Rosella crossed her arms.

"How the hell did you get the videos?" Lila asks. Rosella smiled and Aria appeared on her shoulder.

"I was the one that took the videos. Suppose you don't remember me, Lila. I'm Aria, Rosella's demon partner and took all the videos on you whenever Rosella was at practice. You just never notice it was me" Aria snickers with her hand on her mouth.