Old Enemies Meet Again

Sunny's pov

I stared at Jason with hatred in my eyes. At least, we have a barrier, no one would get hurt, but we need to get them out before it breaks.

"Now, I think it's time to get my revenge" He growled. I won't let him get what he wants.

"Bring it, then, after that, we can settle it outside of the building instead of here," I said.

"Why do it outside when we can do it here? I'm sure, your friends would love to see you fight" He smirks.

"Leo" I ordered and I felt Leo go inside of my body and my left arm was covered in black markings.

"Damn, I didn't know Sunny has black marking? I thought Rosella only has them" Traison stated.

"No, shit," Heath said.

"What, just having marks on your body doesn't mean anything. I'll beat you and crush you like a little bug" Jason said looking down at me.

"Not if I can do that to you first," I said, magic in my palm and ready to strike.

Third pov

The air was intense and nobody moved. Before Heath broke the silence by sneezing, Jason charged in front of Sunny, who blocked with his arms and stumbled back. Sunny jumps up, uses his wind magic to give him a boost and punches Jason straight in the face.

"Damn, I bet Sunny is going to win this" Traison crosses his arms.

"Yeah, he's on the same level as Rosella" Aiden grins.

"Why are you guys just standing there? We must get the people out of here before the barrier breaks apart and magic goes everywhere. Let's get them to safety and move out of the way" Jenna scolded.

"Yes, ma'am"

"So, what are we going to do?" Oikawa asks Romeo.

"Get away from here because this fight is going to be more brutal than the battle with James" Romeo answered before taking Hanamaki and Matsukawa's hand and dragging them with the rest of the team following them to a safe place.

Jason and Sunny went a full-on head with each other. Kick, punch, pull and magic burst everywhere in the magic barrier making it seem like a light show, but it's a battle that could kill if not get in the way.

"Where's Rosella, when you need her" Traison muttered when he was carrying a child to their mother after getting separated from her.

"You tell me, we can't always call her to help. What if something happened where she is now and Rebecca can't do it alone" Heath said giving the other child to the mother and reuniting with their siblings and running to safety.

"You're right, let's go and help the others. Even, if we have the match with Shiratorizawa tomorrow. I'm sure we'll get healed in no time" Traison crossed his arms before following Heath to the hallways.

Then, they heard a scream from above them. They looked up and saw Ennoshita being held by Jason, by his neck. Tanaka was about to go into full rage when he saw his boyfriend being held captive by the enemy. But, Daichi and Asahi held him back.

Jenna, Aiden and Cameron were ready to strike back. After the intense battle between Sunny and Jason, the barrier was cracked so much because of the magic and fight that it broke apart. Everyone had to hide or duck for cover and not get hit by the incoming magic. Traison was protecting Shiratorizawa behind them. 

Romeo had to protect Aoba Johsai by putting a vine barrier around them. Heath went up, got in front of Date Tech and put a water barrier just in time before any magic came at them. Jenna and Aiden split up while Cameron stayed with Karasuno protecting them from getting hit with his ice magic. Jenna had to knock some rubbles away from the other players. Aiden uses his wind magic to carry the people away from danger.

Sunny made a quick dash and was in front of Jason, punching him square in the face and making him let go of Ennoshita. Sunny caught him and brought him back to the team. Tanaka checked on Ennoshita to see if he was hurt and would hunt Jason down. But, Sunny, Daichi and Suga told him not to do it.

Jason growled before he charged at Sunny. Sunny saw this and went to block him with his arms and tried to kick him in the stomach but Jason caught his leg and punched his stomach making him cough and clenching his stomach like he puked. Nishinoya saw his crush getting hurt, and he wanted to help, but he would be in the way and would get hurt instead and he didn't want to worry Sunny about him when he needed to fight the enemy.

Sunny growled and slammed his palm down to the ground and he was lifted in the air with his magic. He dived down when he did a spin in the air and kicked Jason by the back of his neck. Jason coughs heavily before getting knocked down to the ground.

"Sunny, make sure he's down for good" Traison yelled before he had to pull Tendo out of the way when Jason shot his magic near him.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you bastard, trying to get someone hurt" Traison hissed as he glared at Jason on the ground.

Jason got up, stared at the dragon slayers, and eyed them individually as his eyes landed on Sunny. Sunny got ready to fight again but Jason just smirked.

"Well, my job here is done. Don't worry, I'll the people alone, but I want your sister the most. I'll be going and finding my target. It was fun playing with you, Sunny De La Hoya. Later, losers" Jason said before he jumped up and went flying to the hallways as they heard him laugh and out of the building.

"Shit, he's going after Rosella. What are we going to do?" Romeo questions.

"We'll leave it, for now. I'll warn my sister and she and Rebecca will be ready for him to strike at them. Right now, let's fix up the gym and take a break. And I hope no one got hurt after that" Sunny said looking at his friends.

"Tendo nearly got hit, but I saved him in time" Traison grins.

"Oikawa was being an idiot wanting to see the battle that he nearly got hit in the face, but lucky Iwaizumi and I pulled him quickly" Romeo said crossing his arms and eyeing his captain. Oikawa yelped when he saw Romeo and Iwaizumi glared at him.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to get a better look at the battle" Oikawa pouted. Iwaizumi smacks him and Romeo shakes his head.

Sunny sighed in relief and checked that everyone was ok and safe from harm. But, it's not over when Jason is going to find his sister and fight her when they are in a tournament going on. He sure hopes things don't end badly for her and Rebecca what's coming for them. ________________________________________________________________________________

I got some writer's block and have been busy with family stuff. But, here is the next chapter of the fight. The next chapter is Karasuno vs Shiratorizawa, I'm going to skip some episodes since I'm too lazy to do them all. But I hope you like it.