Moonshine

Sunny's pov

I yawn while leaning on Yuu. It was the middle of the night and we had to get to the training camp in the morning. Rebecca had to drag Rosella to the training camp since she was still asleep and had to carry her. Traison was sleeping on Yamaguchi and Heath was sleeping on Daichi. I think Uncle Thomas did their punishment till it was time to go. I wonder how everything is going with Rosella at the training camp.

Rebecca's pov

I'm about to drop dead in the middle of the street here. I think Uncle Thomas took the punishment a bit too far and he knows we had the summer training camp. But, I end up dragging her on my back.

"Yo, Rebecca" I looked up and saw the team at the bus. I smiled and quickly speed-walked to them before I was in front of them.

"Hey, I guess we're the last one to get here" I smiled sheepishly.

"I was wondering why you came a bit late. What happened to the little dragon?" Coach Nekomata asks. I scoff and look at Rosella's sleeping face on my shoulders.

"She got in trouble with Uncle Thomas and had to train for 6 hours without a big meal. She, Traison and Heath were punished for fighting a monster out in public with people around" I deadpan.

"Ah, so I guess she didn't get much sleep?" Coach Naoi said.

"Nah, only a 2-hour sleep and had to drag her to wash her face, brush her teeth and get ready to go camping. Cameron had to help with Traison and Aiden helped with Heath" I said.

"Well, let's get on the bus now. Don't want to be late" Coach Nekomata said.

"I'll take her, since she's sleeping, I'm sure we all can sleep peacefully" Kuroo said taking Rosella off my back. I stretch, yawn, get on the bus after Yaku, and sit next to Kai. Turn to look at him.

"You don't mind if I could sleep on your shoulders? Kai," I ask.

"No, it's ok, we need all sleep anyway. I doubt Rosella would even know you slept on my shoulders" Kai said with a smile.

"Thanks, I had to get her butt out of bed though," I said yawning again and laying my head on his shoulder and letting sleep take over me.

Sunny's pov

I woke up from the sun in my eyes. I tried to shield myself and hide behind the nearest person and that happened to be Noya.

"Still a bit tired?" He asks, I nod against his back.

"Hey, little kitten, still feeling sleepy?" I took a peek from Noya's side and saw Kuroo looking at me.

"Your sister is still sleeping in the room. Rebecca told us how she got a punishment last night and didn't get any sleep" He said.

"Is that why Rosella didn't come and bash Traison and Heath up, even though they are still dead asleep" Daichi added.

"Ah, well, Rebecca had to piggyback her when she came on the bus with us. She was dead asleep all the way, not including the motion sickness, but she was still asleep even though the others were practising" Kuroo answered. I nodded and walked to the gym.

Third pov

Sunny was going to walk to the gym when he felt large arms wrap around lifting him off the ground.

"Baby Owl, I'm so glad you made it here in one piece" Bokuto said hugging Sunny.

"Bokuto, what did I tell you that you can go and talk to him after we finish playing" Akaashi came to them.

"But, Akaashi, it's baby Owl. And I'm keeping him" Bokuto demanded but Akaashi's glare made him pout.

"Fine, if I can't keep baby Owl. Guess I have to keep Tobio instead" Bokuto let go of Sunny and ran at Kageyama who wasn't ready to feel the embrace from Bokuto.