New Student and Old Foes

Rosella's pov

I woke up when my alarm from my phone woke me and I closed it. I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and ready for school. I walk downstairs to see everyone but Rebecca and Traison in the kitchen eating breakfast. Then, Traison ran down the stairs and sat in his seat next to Felix and Sunny.

"Yo, what's up guys, ready for the day of school and practice later on" He grinned.

"Yeah, but also ready for the Spring Interhigh and ready to get defeated at Nationals" I smirked at them.

"I'm about to kick your ass" He was about to get up, but Uncle Thomas gave a look and he sat back down while I just ate my breakfast.

"Alright, I think we're done here. Let's get to school" Romeo said getting up and putting his dishes in the sink. I rather fly with our hoverboards instead of going onto the train.

"I know what you are thinking. But, you are not flying on your hoverboard" Rebecca said slapping my back. I only groan at her.

"Oh come on, it would be easier and faster to get there. I don't want to get on the train" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't care, we're going now," She said dragging me by the collar, Aria grabbed my bag as well and we said our byes to the others, we were out of the house and about to go through hell, well, mostly me because of the motion sickness.

Time skip

Rebecca and I got off the train and we walked to school. When we arrived, we heard people talking to each other.

"Hey, I heard we have a new transfer student here"

"She did say she's from France, but I bet she came from Italy"

"I heard she's friends with 'The Legends' and I don't even want to believe it, but she had proof of it"

Now, that one got my attention. Who is this girl and how does she know who me and my teammates are?

"I wonder who are they talking about?" Rebecca asks. I shrug my shoulders at her.

"No idea," I said. I hope this bad feeling goes away when we get to class.

Time skip

I sat in my seat with Yamamoto and Kylie. I was staring out of my thoughts about this new girl. She appears to know who I am or not maybe just gaining attention like the person I don't like back in France. I'm sure this is not just for attention.

"Yeah, I heard she's famous for travelling worldwide," Yamamoto said.

"Oh, I also heard she dated an idol, but they broke up or something. That's what she told me" Kylie said.

"Who is this 'she'?" I asked before the teacher came in.

"Good morning class, I hope you didn't wait too long, but we have a new transfer student joining us today. Don't be shy" He said before I saw a figure and a scent I knew and hated.

"Hey, everyone," The figure said in Japanese and I knew I was about to snap. Lila Rossi was in my school and my classroom.

"It's nice to meet you all, I hope we can get along," She said before her eyes found me.

"Oh, Rosella. It's nice to see you, it's been a long time. How have you been?" She smiled, I can tell that smile is fake and shit.

"Oh, I'm doing fine and I don't want anything to do with your bullshit," I said in a bored tone. Then, here is the magic. She ends up 'crying' in front of the classroom and everyone's attention is on her.