Aftermaths

Sunny's pov

After we lost at the inter-high prelims to Sejioh and James getting away. Coach Ukai was about to treat us to a meal, but Uncle Thomas would do that for him and the team. The team was sad about it but until we heard about the Spring High Tournament they were serious about it and they wanted to become stronger. So, everyone is working to their best. For me, I was training with Cameron and Heath. Cameron was trying to find new moves about his set and Heath finding ways to block the spikes that I sent him and trying to know what's the next move.

Traison was with Aiden doing their training. Traison was trying to get his spike clear with the help of Suga and Aiden trying to get the ball faster than before. If we're going to do the 'Trashcan Showdown' with Nekoma. We'll make sure Rosella's team doesn't take that win and Karasuno will rise from the ashes.

The only problem was something or someone was watching us. Rosella and I had a feeling during the dragon accident, we noticed a scent that we didn't know about and were watching the whole fight. And then, I felt it again during the mini concert a month ago. It stops for a while, but I don't know when it will come back and what's their next move to spy on us.

Now, I just wanted to sleep in on a Sunday morning but Traison dragged me to the school gym and wanted practice. I was so sleepy that I was still in my night clothes and had to dress in my gym clothes.

Traison's pov

Sunny and I was the only ones who went with the guys to get some meat buns that Daichi offered to pay for. Heath got embarrassed and just took one and ran off home. Cameron, Jenna, and Aiden left also to help out at dinner with Uncle Thomas waiting for us and I bet Rosella, Rebecca, and Romeo are going to be there soon.

Sunny and I were about to say our thanks when we saw them play on Tanaka's sister's PSP. They even ask us to play on it. Well, Sunny did and he lost, I just didn't want to play it. After a while, all of them failed to complete it. Suga and I were the only ones not playing it, even Daichi played it but he sucked.

"Hey, Sunny. Let's go, I think Uncle Thomas has dinner ready soon and we need to be there" I said.

"Yeah, coming. See you guys tomorrow" Sunny and I wave and they wave back as we make it back home safely. Along with having a nice dinner with everyone. ________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this is short, but I was going to be the end of season one the next chapter is going to be the start of season 2. I might be skipping some, but I'll try to do them. Hope you enjoy it.