Inter-High Prelims

Sunny's pov

It was now the inter-high prelims and we were excited about it. But it did not help when we dragon slayers had motion sickness after all. I was on Yu's lap before we stopped at Sendai Gym where the inter-high is. I quickly got off the bus and was glad to be on solid ground again before I was tackled to the ground by Traison and Heath.

"Get off, you guys are heavy" I groan and they get off of me.

After that, we headed inside and saw lots of volleyball players here and from different schools as well. I feel good but also want to watch out who are we up against. I heard some whispers from other guys when they saw Kiyoko and Jenna walk past. Tanaka and Nishinoya got angry and circled her until she smacked them. It was also somewhat weird for me to see them like this.

"Hey. You. Short boy" I heard someone say. I turned to the side to see some of the boys from the other teams were talking to me.

"Hey, ain't you a cutie? Want to go and grab a bit after this" He asks.

"No," I said.

I was about to leave, but the guy that talked earlier grabbed my arm.

"Aw, don't be like that. Just a nice hang out and we can be friends" He smirks. I glared at him before I felt his hand on my forearm.

"He said No. Don't you know the word No? Get lost" I looked and saw Romeo with me and Iwaizumi talking to the guy.

"Whatever, it's not like he's cute and all" The guy scoffs before walking away from us. I look forward to seeing Aoba Johsai here.

"Thank you, I didn't know what to do, and if you guys didn't come here. I would've splashed water on his face" I bowed before lifting my head.

"Aw, look that, my adorable little brother-in-law is so cute," Oikawa said before hugging me.

"Would you let him go, Shittykawa? He needs to get back to his team" Iwaizumi said before I felt someone push me a bit forehead. I was about to apologize when I smelled a familiar scent.

"Rosella?" I questioned and when the girl turned around it was my big sister. With a hat and sunglasses and is she wearing Kuroo's jacket?

"Eh, whoa Sunny?" She took her glasses off but left the hat on.

"Ah, it's my cute small girlfriend" Oikawa quickly let me go and went to hug her.

"Oi, be quiet. I'm trying to hide here" She said still in Oikawa's arms.

"And who are you hiding from?" Kunimi asks.

"Nekoma is getting ready for the inter-high and I thought that I come and watch your match. I go later" She said waving her hand back and forth. 

"You were hiding from Rebecca because she is going to come and get you" Romeo stated and I know he hit the jackpot when she flinched.

"Shut it" She hisses quietly. I giggled with my hand over my mouth.

"Oh and if you want to know how I recognize you. It's because of your scent mixed with Kuroo's jacket" I smirk. She was confused before she finally checked that the jacket wasn't hers and was a bit big on her.

"What the hell. I thought I grabbed my black jacket. I think I kind of took the wrong jacket when I was rushing to get here" She pouted.

"Yeah, but it would've been better if you wore my jacket instead of the rooster head" Oikawa grinned. Rosella just rolled her eyes at him.

"Sunny, I finally found you. Romeo called me you were with them. Come on, let's go" Cameron said grabbing my hand.

"Oh right, sorry. I was talking to them and I forgot" I said.