Trouble

Third pov

Sunny sighs after walking to school and sees Kageyama and Hinata practising. Hinata got in the way of Kageyama to serve the ball. I sigh and just walk in and place my bag down and then I feel someone pass me and I look to see another guy come out of nowhere and receive the ball and send it straight to the middle.

'Whoa, that was a nice receive and he knows where to aim the ball,' Sunny thought, staring at the guy.

"Whoa, great serve bro! Looks like we got some good rookies this year!" The guy said. I just stared at him.

"Yo, Noya," Tanaka shouts happily while running to the guy, named Noya.

"Hey, Tanaka"

Sunny steps out of the way and Tanaka runs past him. Suga and Daichi came and saw the guy.

"Nishinoya!!" They shout excitedly.

"Yo, Noya what's up" Traison ran past Sunny also along with Heath.

"Hey Noya, glad you're back" Heath jumps up and down.

"Well, glad to see you again Yu" Cameron smiled. Jenna just nods to him with a smile.

"Oh yeah, Hinata, Kageyama, Sunny, Aiden. This is Nishinoya. He's a second year" Daichi introduces.

"Good Afternoon" They respond simultaneously.

"W-Whoa..."Hinata says while standing in front of Nishinoya.

"What's wrong Hinata?" Cameron asks.

"You're shorter than me!?" Hinata stared in shock.

"I feel insulted," Sunny mumbled.

"Yeah, Hinata, Sunny feels kinda down when you say that," Traison teased.

"Maybe because he's shorter than Noya as well," Heath said.

Noya and Sunny made eye contact and stared at each other. Sunny blushed and decided to walk out of the gym. Suga tries to call for him, but Cameron stops him and shakes his head. The other 5 dragon slayers smiled and did their things afterwards.

Sunny's pov

I walk out of the gym, trying to cool my face down. That guy, he's a bit taller than me. Now, I'm the only shortish boy on the team. I frowned and sat down on a bench. Should I tell my sister about it? Nah, she doesn't even know I'm in the volleyball club along with the others and she goes to another school with Rebecca. Romeo said that they were betting on us to find out about their school. Guess, I have to tell her about it when we get back home.

Time skip

After the bell rang, I quickly packed everything up and went to Aiden who was next to me. I stood next to him and waited.

"So, now we know Romeo goes to Seijoh, what school do you think your sister and Rebecca are going to?" Aiden said. I think for a moment before answering.

"Um, I heard something a powerhouse for an I know. Maybe, but I think we could meet up later. I also want to know what kind of bet they made when we get back home" I muttered in the last part. He chuckled and got up.

"Sure, you can do that while I just watch from afar. But, let's go, we can leave early since I also asked permission from Daichi that need to get some shopping done because Uncle Thomas and Uncle Jay are busy. Uncle Jay will be coming late today and Uncle Thomas will also be coming home later since he was at a friend's house" Aiden said, I nodded and messaged Traison that we'll be going early and see them back at home.

Traison's pov

I got a message on my phone and saw a text from Sunny, saying he and Aiden will be going home early today and got permission from Daichi. I just told him to be home soon and went back to practice. I threw the ball in the air and did a run-up and jump. Just as I was about to spike the ball, I heard the door slam open.