Exposed

Rosella's pov

After I practice with Aoba Johsai. It was quite fun, except Romeo teased me all the time. But it was fun, who knew Makki and Mattsun loved to mess with Tooru? I arrive home to see everyone either playing or getting dinner ready. Romeo decided to ditch me and left me behind. Luckily I use my hoverboard to get here faster.

"Oh, welcome back" Traison said without looking and keeping his eyes on the screen where he was beaten by Felis in Mario Kart.

"Yeah, so I decided to stop at Aoba Johsai and practice with them and someone left me behind not to help clean the gym," I said and eyed Romeo who looked away from me.

"Aw, come on, it's not the end of the world or something" Aiden chuckled.

"Oh whatever" I scoffed and helped with dinner.

Once dinner was done, we called the others who were playing and ate the food.

Time skip

It was almost time for the Spring Inter-Hugh and I'm also joining the team so we go to Nationals. I couldn't go and watch Karasuno vs Aoba Johsai since I needed to be at the match for the team. Rebecca and Morisuke would yell at me for it that I could not sneak away from them.

For us, it doesn't start until 3 days, so we're just practising in the gym. I decided to pass for a day and work with the music club, but I had an idea of a new song and the group could do it for the concert after the tournament. I got permission from Coach Nekomata and Coach Naoi and they were ok with it.

I somehow got a bad feeling that something was going to happen and I'm not too fond of it. It's been quiet since Lila has been around. At least I can count on Aria for a small mission for it. But, it's time to head to the music club.

 Third pov

What Rosella doesn't know is that Lila has been spying on Rosella wherever she goes. Even going to another school and hiding her because of the Dragon Slayer's sense of nose Lila wanted to expose Rosella on what she has done ever since what happened back in France and Lila blamed it on Rosella. But some things needed to be done.

What Lila didn't know, was that when the VB team came back. Rosella sent Aria on a mission to watch out for Lila when she first came here. Rosella has been suspicious and has been keeping an eye on Lila, but since she has been stuck with Practice. She got Aria to do it and the little demon agreed and went for it.

Aria uses the small phone Rosella got her so she doesn't have to use Rosella's phone all the time. She records wherever Lila goes and what she does and she gets proof of what she and what she does in her free time. Lila never noticed Aria as she was too focused on taking Rosella out of School.

"Only the family and I can tease and make fun of Rosella. You always cross the line anyway, you sausage hair bitch" Aria whispered as she watch Lila walk down the hallway. She only records if necessary.

Aria's pov

I wish that bitch stayed dead instead. I wish I could've burned her or maybe beat her up after what she did, but Rosella and Jenna had to hold me back. Then, I saw Lila going to the tech and media room. I don't she's that smart to be there. Wait, she's doing something? I have to record this. 

Third pov

When Aria took her phone out and started recording what Lila was doing. Lila was too busy to notice anything when she was messing with the computer and doing something on it. After an hour, Lila pulled a USB out of the laptop, closed it and walked away with a smirk on her face. Aria finished recording and glared at Lila with hatred in her eyes.