Smiles

Romeo's pov

After the battle with Jason and Sunny, everything just went into chaos. Lucky Sunny fixed the building and no one got hurt. But, of course, my team was going out for ramen after the loss. I was sitting next to Kindachi while he balls his eyes out. I just continued eating my ramen.

Of course, I also saw Takahiro (Hanamaki) attack Oikawa after something I didn't want to know. After we finished, we decided to go to our separate paths but I decided to go with the third year, holding Issei's (Matsukawa) hand.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi were yelling at each other and after that, Iwaizumi threw Oikawa. It was weird but funny. The next thing I knew, I was in the gym playing volleyball with the third year. It's weird since I'm the only first year with them.

I'm sure they are just getting this loss off their chest. I would feel like shit like them as well. After playing some games, the sunset turned into night and it was time to pack up. I was about to put the net away before I saw Oikawa called out.

"Guys, do you have a second?"

"Hey, don't do it! We're trying to end this on a good note! Let's just let everything end peacefully!" Hiro tries but Oikawa cuts him off.

"Shut up!"

"Thank you for the last three years"

I smiled gently as they all cried their hearts out. I felt wetness on my face as I felt tears coming down. It's hard not to cry when saying goodbye after graduation. Man, I'm going to cry so much.

"Romeo, stop crying or you'll make us cry more" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Oikawa came and hugged me. I chuckled.

"Geez, you guys are dorks" I smiled.

"Hey, can you sing something for us, you know that we can leave the gym with happy smiles" Hiro suggests.

"Um, I'm not that good though" I muttered but Iwaizumi interrupted me.

"That's bullshit and you know it. You even sang with Rosella and Sunny that one time. I say you were great" He glared at me softly. I sigh.

"Alright, but just one," I said before searching my phone for a song to sing until I found one. But then I heard footsteps and I sensed something outside of the gym. I look back at the guys.

"Give me a minute, I'm going to get something or someone," I said before rushing outside and saw Rosella and Rebecca walking.

"Hey, you two. Come with me for a bit" I said and just dragged them without letting them talk and back into the gym where the guys were still waiting.

"What? Oh come on, we just finished practice and we had to clean the gym up" Rosella complained.

"It's your fault for getting us in trouble and Coach Naoi gave us a lecture" Rebecca glared.

"You were the one who started, bitch" Rosella yelled.

"It wasn't my fault, shortie," Rebecca yelled back.

"What the fuck you call me?" Rosella shouted.

I sweatdropped along with the rest of my team in sight of the two girls. Can't they just get along with each other for at least 30 minutes? I sigh and look at Oikawa and Iwaizumi for some help and they get the message. Oikawa got Rosella and Iwaizumi got Rebecca, separating the two.

"Alright, enough, stop fighting, can't you guys just get along with each other for at least a few minutes until then we can go home" I cross my arms at them.

They glared at each other before huffing and looking away. I sigh and rub my temple that I'm getting a headache from the two. Iwaizumi let Rebecca go but Oikawa just kept hugging Rosella. Maybe having to miss her and gone for so long.

"Alright, fine, what do you want? If it's volleyball I'm not playing because I'm already tired as shit" Rosella deadpans.

"Well, I need some help with a song. Of course, behind me are the third years and Oikawa kind of made the mood a bit sad. I want to cheer them up but I need help and I sense that you two were close by so I brought you guys here. It's only one song and that's it and we go home" I explain.

"What song are you trying to sing?" Rebecca asks her cousin.

"Something that brings out the smile to everyone," I said. I hope they agree.

"Alright, Rosella, you do the singing" Rebecca blurt out.

"WHAT!?" Rosella shouted.

"Come on, you have the best voice of the whole team. But, still, you can do this one for us" I grinned.

"Of course, stop being an idiot and sing a song already" Rebecca complained.

"Oh shut up, I already know what song I want to do anyways" Rosella yelled at her. I sighed and rubbed my temple before the music played as she started singing.

(Rosella is the one singing. I'm not going to put the lyrics because I'm a bit lazy to do it, you can just watch/listen to it)

After she finishes singing. I look back and see the guys crying and Rebecca smiling. Huh, I guess they can get along for a little while. Then, Oikawa lunged at Rosella.

"Rosella, my sweet, cute, adorable girlfriend. You are amazing" He said hugging her.

"Oi, let go of me Tooru. Hajime, help me please" She cried only for Iwaizumi to also hugged her.

"Nope, we missed you and today is the only day we get to see you" He said.

"I can set up a date when I'm free from practice," Rosella said looking between them.

"If you sneak out of practice again. I will hunt you down like last time" Rebecca threaten.

"Last time? Please, you didn't even catch me" Rosella smirks.

"Oh, don't worry, I will, one day" Rebecca declared.

I take it back. Those two don't even want to get along without a fight. It's a good thing I went to Seijoh. If I went to Nekoma with them. I would have to suffer, lucky. ________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, so this isn't part of the anime but from the third movie after Seijoh's loss and I wanted to add to it and bit more scene. But, hope you like it.