Let's Go To Tokyo!!

Third pov

After the loss at the Inter-high and the battle with James. Everything was going downhill. First, the dragon slayers were getting more training on their magic to become stronger and also training for the Spring Nationals coming up. Everyone was practising hard in the gym. Until Takeda came in but fell onto his face and got a nosebleed. Aiden helps heal him.

"We're going" He questions which makes the team confused.

"Going where?" Hinata asks. Once Aiden finish fixing the blood Takeda fixes his glasses.

"Tokyo!" He announced holding up a sheet of paper.

"Tokyo! Tokyo" Hinata said. Takeda nodded to him.

"So that means...We get to...We get to play Nekoma" Hinata beamed.

Somewhere in Tokyo, Kenma sneezed, sending his phone flying in the air, but Aria caught it while sitting on top of Rosella's head.

"Ew! Gross dude!" Yamamoto yelled.

"Use a tissue" Yaku hands him a tissue.

Back in Karasuno, Kageyama stood up with Hinata.

"We got a practice?" He asks. Takeda nods with a big grin.

"But this time around, we won't be just playing against Nekoma. Nekoma is a part of the Fukurodani Academy Group. They are associated with schools across the Kanto region.  Who hold practice games with each other all the time. So get this, thanks to Coach Nekomata, we get to participate too. Now, we got some other people to practice with" Takeda explained as Sunny's eyes widened.

'Whoa, does that mean we get to see the others there and get to meet Akaashi and Bokuto? I wonder what the other's reaction would look like when they see the last two people that are mates with my sister' Sunny thought.

"Most of the time. Groups like that are built on standing relationships that take years to connect. So it's hard to get in without having some kind of special connection. We should thank Coach Nekomata for the favour. And you boys should say thanks to Takeda too, I'm sure he asked him a million times" Ukai stated with a playful joke toward the end.

"Thank you!"

Everyone bowed to Takeda who had jumped back in surprise. Takeda went on to say a bit more and Sunny looked at Cameron when he saw a smirk on his face.

"Hey, so I get to see Kenma up close now. You don't mind if I challenge him, do you Kageyama?" Cameron ask.

"Eh, if you can sure" Kageyama agreed and Cameron smirked.

In Tokyo, Kenma shivered in the locker room. He grips his bag.

"I think I'm starting to catch a cold. I feel a chill" Kenma shivered.

"Oh no, not until after the tournament" Yamamoto shouted.

At the same time, Nishinoya starts shouting.

"Let's go and make Karasuno High proud, ok"

Yaku shivered, gripping his shirt.

"That's weird it's kinda cold out today, huh"

"Not Yaku too" Yamamoto whips his head around.

At the same time, Traison and Heath cheered.

"Yeah, we get to face Rosella again. Think she's going to win all the set, think again, leader" Traison laughed while Heath cheered behind him.

Rosella wraps her arms around herself.

"I feel so cold now, I don't know why" Rosella shivered.

"Oh come on, Rosella as well" Yamamoto face-palmed.

Tanaka gets caught up in the excitement and starts screaming.

"YEAH! HOPE YOU ARE READY CITY BOYS. YOU GOT IT COME NOW" Tanaka exclaimed loudly.

"Got you are so stupid"

"Place stop saying"

"MAN, I CAN'T WAIT TO KICK SOME ASS. I AM ON FIRE" Yamamoto grinned like an idiot.

"Alright, settle down, Yamamoto" Kuroo says.

Hinata was shaking in excitement.

"I'll get through their wall. I know I will" He announced happily.

"Starting this weekend, they'll be busy playing in preliminaries matches for their inter-high tournament, so it won't happen immediately. We're invited but still need to get school permission for the final details and requirements that have to be dealt with. I just want you all to know that you wanted to go" Takeda finished.

"Of course, we do" Daichi exclaimed.

"Let's do this"

Sunny gave Aiden a high five He was excited about the training camp and couldn't wait to see his sister there, even if they lived in the same house.

"Alright, let's clean up and go home" Ukai stated.

"Yes, sir"

The Next Day

Sunny's pov

It was the next day of school and I was in class with Tsukishima and Tadashi. When it was time to go to the club. I went to the club room first when Tsukishima and Tadashi needed to get something. Then, I heard Tanaka scream. I walked closer to them and saw them looking at the Monthy Volleyball and Tooru Oikawa is in it. I didn't care much, but when Nishinoya gasped. I don't know anymore.

"Sunny, your sister is in this" Nishinoya said and he handed me the Mothy Volleyball magazine and saw my sister in the picture. I wonder why she's in this thing. She goes to Nekoma High anyway. 

"Hey, what does it say about your sister?" Hinata asks.

"Eh, well, let's see. Um, it says...Rosella De La Hoya is an Elemental Dragon Slayer, leader of 'The Legends'. She has an amazing singing voice and is a great dancer with her bandmates. She is in the Nekoma High Boys Volleyball team and has great skills. She's the rising star of both 'The Legends and Nekoma teams. I think that's all" I said after I finished reading it.

"At least your sister is way better than Tooru Oikawa," Tanaka said and grinned. I get that right.

"Hey, it's time to run some laps guys" Daichi called and we went outside.

Time skip (I'm just going to skip some parts)

It was now the evening and everyone was in the gym. After what happened at Heartbreak Hill, because of Heath and Traison. They got beat up by Jenna after using their magic to win the race when they were told not to and the magic got out of control before, but Cameron and I were able to put the fire out after they were trying to battle each other. Heath was lying on Daichi's lap and Traison was lying on Tadashi's lap like when they have motion sickness but just get beaten up by Jenna. Takeda explained to us about the trip and the schedules and to get our parent's permission about it.

"However, Final exams are also next month, you do know that?"

The mood just drops like thin ice and I know what he's going to say next. Only Noya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama was stilled.

"Don't you? I'm sure you can guess what I'm about to say. If you fail any one subject. You have to take extra lessons on weekends and of course Tokyo. You'll be out"

Ah shit, this is not good. ________________________________________________________________________________

Yep, done with the first episode. It took a while, but here it is. Hope you like it. Oh and don't forget to like and comment.