Getting Ready for the Inter-High Prelims

Sunny's pov

It was time to get ready for the inter-high prelims. Coach Ukai had everything under control and told us about the rounds and teams. Then, Takeda gives a sheet of the rounds and sees who we're up against.

"Hey, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves" Tsukishima pointed.

"Aoba Johsai is seated in our block this year. That's not good" He said. Yeah, not good when also facing 4 of my sister's mates and Romeo's lovers as well.

"Sunny, you ok?" Aiden asks. I just shake my head.

"I wonder how would Rosella react when we face 4 of her mates when she's in Nekoma as well" I answered.

"Aw crap, I forgot those four are her mates" Traison face-palmed.

"Not to mention Romeo is there as well" Leo appeared and sat on my shoulder.

"Double crap" Heath whines and faces planted to the ground.

"Should we ask Rosella for some help?" I ask.

"Why would you want your sister's help? She has her tournament with Nekoma, doesn't she? I think we can figure out this ourselves" Tsukishima said, I thought for a moment before he was right about it.

"Yeah, Nekoma also has the inter-high for their tournament in Tokyo, wouldn't want to bother her," Daichi said.

"Yeah, well, let's go guys. Uncle Thomas messaged me that he made beef stew for dinner. Hurry up or I'm going to eat it all" Heath grinned and ran to the changing room before Traison and Aiden ran after him.

Then, the three were changed and quickly ran out of the gym. Heath quickly kissed Daichi on the cheek before he got chased after the fire and sky dragon slayer.

"Well, let's go. I'm sure we can have enough time to think about it tomorrow, get some rest and eat healthy food" Coach Ukai said.

"Yes, sir,"

Third pov

The next day at school. Cameron was writing his notes for the lesson when he saw Daichi and Yui Michimiya, a girl from another class. Also, a good friend of theirs likes to tease Daichi with Heath about it.

"Cameron" Cameron lifted his head and saw Yui Michimiya wave at him to come over. He sighs and walks out of the class.

"Yeah, what is it, Yui?" Cameron asks.

"I was wondering if we could talk. It's been a while, but I heard you guys went against Nekoma. Were they tough to beat?" Michimiya asks.

"Yeah, not to mention our leader is in that team and we got beaten by them" Cameron crossed his arms.

"Eh, you say leader. Who are they?" Michimiya question.

"Oh, she's our leader of the group. Yeah, we go to different schools, but outside of schools. She's our fearless leader. She's in Nekoma though. Oh, she's also a dragon slayer as well" Cameron smiled.

"Wow, I want to meet her someday" Michimiya smiled.

"If we can get her here" Cameron muttered.

"So, Michimiya, aren't you going to be ready for the inter-high as well? You said that you're sure to win" They forgot that Daichi was with them and talked among themselves.

"Oh yeah, thanks for the advice Daichi. Cameron, you got to let me meet your leader someday," Michimiya waved.

"See you guys later. Daichi, invite me to your wedding with Heath" She smiled and ran off. Daichi blushed bright red, Cameron chuckled next to him before the practice was up again.