Karasuno Vs Aoba Johsai and Encounter

Rosella's pov

Ok, the match between Karasuno and Aoba Johsai is today. Rebecca even agreed to come with me this time. And after our talk last night. I couldn't sleep much.

Flashback

Rebecca was in Rosella's room along with Romeo. Rosella finished changing in the bathroom and sat facing the two cousins on her bed.

"OK, what is this about? I want to know something about a bad feeling you have, Romeo" Rosella said looking at Romeo.

"OK, it seems something going to happen tomorrow at the match. I'm not sure but I can tell it will happen when Karasuno and Aoba Johsai fight. I'll have to be at the match since I'm their manager. I want you guys to keep on a lookout and keep that thing away from the gym and protect the people if they got too close to it" Romeo explains. The two girls nodded.

"Sure, I didn't sense anything before. But, from the way you're telling me. It's something big, we'll try to keep it away as we can if you guys finish. Hurry up and help afterwards" Rosella crossed her arms.

"I'll tell the coach that Rosella and I will be out until the next day after tomorrow for practice," Rebecca said.

"Alright, let's do this" Rosella smirks.

Flashback Ended

I let out a yawn and covered my mouth of course. We had to come early so we could see people coming in and out until the last person came and then the thing would come out and attack us or ambush us. I had to hide behind a pillar where no one saw me and Rebecca had to hide near the entrance. I even have my phone out to give a text warning to Romeo in case something goes wrong. I want to watch the match and see how my mates are but I'm fucking stuck out here guarding the building.

Romeo's pov

I made it to the gym with the team. I had to check everything before going back. They were waiting for me and I came a bit late but the coach just waved it off. I watch the team greet each other and the captains shake hands. I felt my phone vibrate and saw Rosella's text.

(Dragon Girl - Rosella, Me - Romeo)

Dragon Girl: Nothing seems to be happening. It's all clear right now

Me: Well, I'll tell you when the match is over or this could be something else like a decoy trying to throw us off. Try to not let your guard down

Dragon Girl: Yeah sure, I still want to watch my mates play

Me: Too bad

I place my phone back in my pocket and watch the match go.

Rosella's pov

I was getting sleepy that Rebecca and I were just waiting here for nothing. Rebecca is with me now since everyone is inside watching the match. I want to watch as well. It's not fair. Damn, I sound like Kotaro now with his mood swings.

"Hey, stop thinking about the match and just focus, you idiot" Rebecca made me snap out of it, but I glared at her when she called me an idiot.

"Shut up," I said before going on my phone to play Geometry Dash to pass the time.

Time skip

What seemed to be hours but it was 30 minutes since the match started and we'd been waiting for the monster. I was just watching the match live on my phone. Rebecca was asleep since we woke up earlier than everyone else and left. Seriously, Tooru doesn't hold back when he's on the court. I even started remembering what happened back at Kitagawa First and met them.