Semi-Finals

Sunny's pov

We took the first set after number 16 from Seijoh came out of nowhere and hit the ball out of bounds. He seemed more powerful than ever, but it was out. They just had to pull a trump card to send someone even stronger at the last minute. Damn you Romeo, I will get you after this. I had to sub in for Traison after he twisted his ankle after landing at the wrong angle. While switching sides, I help Traison walk with Yachi's help and take him to the bench.

"Damn, where the hell did he learn to spike that. That was fast and scary if I tried to block it" Heath said.

"Lucky it was out or we will be doomed," Aiden said.

"Eh, we will be doomed since it's the second set" Cameron crossed his arms.

"Seriously, oh my god, and when is this bruise going to heal" Traison complains.

"Your fault for landing on a wrong angle and twisting it. Aiden can't always heal you, you know. We might even need him for the match" I said placing a cloth on his ankle and Aiden returned to work to heal him.

"Geez, I want to go back in" Traison complains.

"Well, I let Tanaka be in for this set and swap with him later. But, we'll see" I said.

"That's good, at least you are not bad" Traison mumbled before I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you not want my help healing you" I glared at him.

"Yes, sir"

"That's what I thought," I said before we watched the match go on.

Time skip

After a while, this mad dog guy is good and has a powerful spike. It was the second set. Traison was swapped back in with Tanaka after his ankle healed.

Asahi was next to serve as everyone on the sidelines cheered. I could hear them miles away. Asahi did a jump serve and that mad dog saved it. Oikawa tossed to Iwaizumi, who scored the first point in the final set. I hope this won't be a long match.

Time skip

I take it back, this match is so long and tiring. Damn, I had to swap back in because Traison was losing it. Tanaka swapped back and forth before Traison could go in soon. I saw the scoreboard.

Karasuno vs Aoba Johsei

18 - 19

This is getting us nowhere. I'm already tired from all the running and jumping. The whistle blew and it was swapped. A new person decides to come in and subbing with Kindaichi. Number 11 and he looks like he would murder someone, maybe look like that mad dog guy. Wait, something is wrong. That red hair seems so familiar, but where did I see it? He seems so familiar but not at the same time.

"It seems we meet again, Sunny De La Hoya" I didn't even notice he was right in front of me between the net. He smirks before going to the back. I gritted my teeth, why can't I remember him?

Third pov

Cameron looked at Seijoh on the sidelines and saw the red-haired on the court. He couldn't help but say that something was off.

'I know him from somewhere but where exactly' He thought.

"Hey, does that guy look familiar, I think his scent is familiar but not at the same time" Heath whispered to Cameron.

"I know, I got this feeling something is going to happen like when James would ambush us but this guy is something else. Rosella and Rebecca will be doing their inter-highs and won't come here. Let's wait and see what happens next" Cameron answered, Heath nodded and continued watching the match.

Dragon Slayers In A New World (Haikyuu x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें