Nekoma High

Traison's pov

Just as I expected, I got my ass kicked by Jenna and yelled at by Uncle Thomas. I just bowed to him and explained to him what happened with Oikawa and Iwaizumi before. Rosella came to my rescue and explained that everything I told them was true. He let it slide and kicked us to our rooms so we could go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow. Oh well, lucky I didn't get grounded or banned from playing video games online.

Rosella's pov

I woke up with the sun outside shining through my window. It was bright and I wanted to stay in bed. But, fate had other plans.

"Get up and ready for school, bitch" Rebecca yelled, tossing my blanket off me. I groaned and tried to stay in bed, but she decided to pull me off my bed by grabbing my legs. I grab the edge of the bed and hold on to it.

"Get up you lazy butt. We have to get to school otherwise we're going to be late" Rebecca yelled in frustration. I'm not going to give in that easily.

"No, leave me alone. I want to sleep in and stay in bed" I yelled.

"Fine, be that way. I can just tell Kuroo and the others that you're still in bed and I could get them here and with Kuroo teasing so much. I'm sure he loves to see you like this and meet the rest of our family" She teased.

The only thing I don't like. Is having my mates over at the house when we might be with them when we're training our magic and we wouldn't even know it. And the bitch just had to use my mates. They're my weakness to everything (Except motion sickness, that doesn't count). I lifted my head and glared daggers at her. She just smiled at me. I'll wipe that smile off her face when I spike the ball at her.

"Ugh, fine. Now, get out of my room. I'll be down in a few minutes" I say before getting up and kicking her out of my room and closing the door in front of me.

I quickly wash my face next to the bathroom. Oh, in this house, we made it without magic along with the help from Uncle Jay. But, afterwards, the house looks like a mansion after it is finished.

(Ignore the pool and imagine it as it's a big training ground at the back)

Romeo had to fix the little details and then design the very outcome of the mansion so we had more space to train, play some volleyball, and cook some food outside. My room was on the first floor along with Rebecca, Jenna, and Sunny. The second-floor rooms have Traison, Heath, and Aiden. Cameron's room is downstairs along with Uncle Jay and Uncle Thomas' room. We have a garage for a reason. The reason is for Uncle Thomas and Uncle Jay to have a car to drive around even though we don't like vehicles, we had to be forced.

I quickly brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and did it in a ponytail because I liked it. I put my school uniform on and quickly checked myself in the mirror.

 I put my school uniform on and quickly checked myself in the mirror