Aoba Johsai (Seijoh)

Sunny's pov

Ok, I'll take it back. This year is just going to be crazy. Daichi kicks Hinata and Kageyama out of the gym. Traison and Heath were laughing so hard that they dropped to the floor. Finding out that Jenna, Cameron, and Aiden also go to Karasuno. Had a 4 v 4 match against the other two first years. Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamaguchi, and were tall. Hearing about Kageyama's past, about the King of the Court incident, and meeting someone that he looks up to and will remember them.

And finally, hearing about a match against a powerhouse school called Aoba Johsai who wants Kageyama to be the setter for the entire game. Yep, I think this school year was already crazy when I first stepped into the gym. But, I did notice something. I kept seeing a small white little dragon on Kageyama's right collarbone. Just like Suga and Daichi, I wonder how they got it.

But, there is one problem. Vehicles, we had to get on the bus to go to Aoba Johsai high school and we had to take a freaking bus there. I rather walk instead of riding the bus and I can tell the other dragon slayers know it too because we were hiding from our team not letting them find us. Jenna was also hiding because she's also a dragon slayer and we hate anything that moves. I hate motion sickness.

"You ain't going to hide from us forever, you know" I heard a voice sad behind me and saw Kei smirking down on me. I gaped and tried to make a run for it but he grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me in the air so my feet ain't touching the ground.

Then, he started walking where the team was and I saw the other dragon slayers there being held by the other team members. Daichi had Heath and Traison held by the back of their shirts. Kiyoko grips Jenna's arm so she doesn't get away. Suga has Cameron trapped in his arms and not letting him go. Tanaka has Aiden trying to hold him back pushing him into the bus.

"Let's just push them in and we'll be on our way," Daichi said.

I tried to struggle out of Kei's grip, but he wouldn't let go. I tried to use my magic but he caught my hand and my magic was gone. The next thing I knew, I was leaning back holding my stomach and the puke bag was next to me and I just wanted the pain to go away. I was sitting next to Aiden, leaning onto my shoulder, he was also holding his mouth with one hand trying to hold his puke and the other had the puke bag. But, I can tell Hinata is the worse one than us dragon slayers. Because he was sitting next to Tanaka looking all pale and then Tanaka screamed and we saw Hinata had puked all over Tanaka's pants and we had to stop the bus. Then, I heard laughing on top of my head. I knew that was Leo laughing.

Time skip

We arrived at the school. I just fell to the ground and lay there when I felt a weight on top of me. I can tell it's Traison because of his scent. I push him off before taking a deep breath, shaking the motion sickness away. I look around to see Tanaka, Kageyama, Heath, Tsukishima, and Tadashi walking away. I followed them before they stopped in front of two guys and scared them. Seriously, do they have to act tough every time?

"Hey, stop it. Daichi is going to get mad if you're threatening the other players" I crossed my arms and stared at them and raised an eyebrow at them.

"But, Sunny. They were trash talking about us" Heath complained.

"You can do it in the match. Now hurry up before I get Jenna here as well" I sternly said to him.

He pouted and was about to walk off when I heard the guy whose hair looked like an onion head talking to Kageyama. Then, I noticed when I looked at his neck when I saw the same small white dragon on his neck. Where the fucking hell did they get that?

Kindaichi's pov

Afterwards, I talked with Kageyama. There was this one boy that I kept looking at. He looks so much like her when I look at him. His eyes remind me of her. Is he related to her or something? After they left, I went to Kunimi and we did some stretching before the other team walked in and I saw the small guy again. He's even smaller than the orange-haired shorty.