Another One

Third pov

On a Monday, Rosella walked out of Lil' Tykes Volleyball and on her phone. Her neck was covered in bandages and her nose was a little red after an ambush. Next to her was her little cousin walking until he looked up at her.

"Hey, Rosella. When are you going to teach me how to serve?" Felix ask.

"I'll teach you when you're a bit older, Felix," Rosella said.

"Then, what about my magic? Can you teach me that?" He asks again, Rosella sighs.

"You don't have magic yet, you have to wait maybe a few more months. Besides, I'm injured and can't train you if you have your magic" Rosella said.

"Maybe you could teach me now" Felix started to talk a little too loud for Rosella.

"Shh, not so loud, it's rude Felix," Rosella says putting her phone in her pocket after finishing picking a song.

"Rosella?!" Rosella her heard name being called and looked up to see her two mates staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" Kageyama broke the silence between them.

"Came to pick my cousin up" Rosella answered.

"What up" Felix greets waving his hand.

"Yo, Felix," Takeru, Oikawa's nephew waved.

"Hey Takeru" Felix grinned.

"So, do you have a day off?" Kageyama asks.

"I ask permission I can skip today's practice. Uncle Thomas is working a bit later and Uncle Jay is staying at the station also a bit later. I came to pick him up since the others were busy. Romeo ditched me to hang out with his boyfriends" Rosella scoffs at the last part.

"So, what happened to your neck? It seems you have a lot of bandages" Oikawa asks concern.

"Oh, there was an ambush last night. The fight was rough but we managed to pull through of course most of us were hurt at the end" Rosella answered.

"Yeah and I can fight on my own when another battle breaks out" Felix grinned.

"You're still too young and you don't have magic yet" Rosella stated blankly. Felix pouted.

"Yeah, listen to your cousin Felix. You can't have magic until your order" Takeru smirks.

"It's either 7 or 8 years old. Maybe you'll get your magic next year" Rosella snickered down at her cousin. Felix gasp.

"I'm telling Mom" Felix glared at his older cousin.

"Go ahead and tell him and he can talk to you about your magic when you're older" Rosella raised an eyebrow while smirking. Felix glared and just crossed his arms.

"Alright, I'll be going now. If you have anything to say. Just say it, before I could get this little brat home" Rosella pointed at Felix.

"I'm not a brat. Says the one who keeps missing her mates. You would always complain about Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kunimi and Kindaichi. You were always whining about it and it's annoying" Felix blurt out. Rosella looked at him with a confused face at her younger cousin while Oikawa was blushing red. Kageyama and Takeru just stared at the two cousins talking.

"Eh, the hell do you mean? Sure I miss them when I'm in Tokyo, but I don't whine or complain. That's either Traison or Heath" Rosella stated.

"Traison told me he heard you say it" Felix answered. Rosella blankly stares at him.

"Yeah, he's a liar and stupid. When we get home. I'm so kicking his ass in training" Rosella stated deadly sending shivers down Oikawa and Kageyama's spine.