Rivals and a Battle

Third pov

The second match ends with Nekoma winning both sets. Rosella, Shibiyama, and Rebecca smiled. Then, Hinata asks for another game. Coach Nekomata agreed. Rosella even asked to be put back in the game and got the signs that it was ok, but kept the bandages on her arms. They played until sundown and after a bunch of matches, everyone was panting in exhaustion.

"One more match" Hinata yelled, but everyone glared at him.

"Again? You haven't even stopped moving since you got here. Where did you get all your energy from?" Coach Nekomata said pointing at Hinata. Coach Ukai picks Hinata up by his shirt.

"Give it a rest, ginger. If they stay, they're going to miss the last train" Ukai said.

When Rosella heard the word 'Train'. She quickly tried to bolt out of the gym, but Kuroo, Yaku, and Rebecca were not having it. Rebecca quickly shot her shadows and tripped Rosella on her feet and she landed face-planted first on the ground. She then felt like she was being picked up by Yaku. She struggled trying to get out of his grip and then she was handed to Kuroo who kept a tighter grip on her.

"I refuse to go on that death trap" She yelled, trying to move Kuroo's arms away but no budge. Kuroo was about to lose his grip only for Jenna to come out of nowhere and bang her head hard and that made her stop yelling.

"Ow," She mumbled. She glared at the person only her face turned pale when she saw Jenna glaring down at her.

"If you don't shut up. I'll beat you into a pulp" Jenna growled. Kuroo felt Rosella trembling in his arms as she nodded her head rapidly and quickly turned into a toddler size and hugged Kuroo like a koala. Kuroo still had to hold her when the team swapped with each other so their coaches talked to them.

Time skip

The team helped pack the gym up. Rosella returns to her normal size and helps Sunny with the pole even if her arms are sore. She can heal them later. She saw Sunny frown when he looked at her bandaged arms.

"Aw, don't worry, these arms are going to heal in no time. No need to feel sorry" Rosella said ruffling her brother's head.

He giggled and walked out of the storage when Tanaka came to put the pole away while they both waved at him and Yamamoto walked and waved at them. Rosella was about to drag Sunny to Kuroo when she felt something hit her head and face plant on the ground. She growled and glared at the person that was Traison again.

"I'm so going to fucking murder you" She yelled.

"You did this to yourself in the first place. This is your fault" He yelled back and they were both at it again.

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT? WHEN YOU HIT ME WITH A ROCK EARLIER!"

"YOU FUCKING NEVER TOLD US THAT YOU GO TO NEKOMA HIGH. YOU STUPID MIDGET!"

"THE FUCK YOU CALL ME?! FLAME BRAINS!"

"STUPID MORON!"