Barbecue

Traison's pov

I woke up when I felt the sun on my face. It was the last day of the camp and I hoped nothing bad happened today, unlike last night when those robots came out of nowhere. I tried to get up but I felt arms pulling me back and saw Tadashi snoring hugging me. I guess he thought I was his boy pillow, well, I can't get out now. I'll probably wait until the others come and get us, I'll sleep some more.

Rebecca pov

I was up and got everything ready for the boys and Rosella for their games. When I woke up, I saw Rosella cuddling with Kuroo and Aria in the middle of them. I think they came in late last night. After that, we ate breakfast and went to the gym for the games. I got the drinks and jersey ready for them.

"Hey, Rebecca, got everything ready?" I turn around to see Yaku walking towards me.

"Yep, everything is there and drinks are full. I'll get the towels ready as well" I said placing the clean towels on the brenchs as I watched them play.

After what happened last night, I couldn't stop thinking about it and those robots came out of nowhere. I was with Jenna and Aiden protecting Nekoma and Fukurodani. Those robots are strong but I think it was after something else and I'm not sure, but I got a bad feeling about it. I just thought today was going to be a nice day just for games and a meal at noon later on.

"Yo, stop thinking about it and let's enjoy the games" I snap out of my thoughts when Rosella pats my back. She knew everyone like she could read everyone's faces just by looking at them.

"Oh, whatever" I playfully shove her. But, I still can't help it.

"Hey, this is the last day of camp, so let's enjoy it while it lasts with everyone here," She said, I sighed and smiled.

"You're right, I think we have enough time to rest up and play some volleyball," I said as the game continued.

Time skip

It was time for a break for us since we lost to Fukuordani. After they did the flying laps, I handed the boys and Rosella, towels and drinks.

"Man, I think my shoulder is starting to hurt again" Rosella whines rubbing her shoulders.

"Then stop playing and rest, you little shit" I argued.

"Shut up, I can still play" She argued back at me.

"Seriously, relax a little with that shoulder. We fought robots last night and don't think I saw the pain on your face because of your shoulder" I pointed at her. She puffs her cheeks and looks away from me.

"Fine, since I also don't want to get told off by Jenna and Uncle Thomas as well" She muttered, I sighed and gave her a drink and the coaches also told her to rest and Kai went in for her.

"Hey, Rebecca, come and help us with something" I heard Eri call.

"Ok," I called back.

"Hey, Rosella, since your shoulder has started to hurt, why don't you come and help me and the other managers with something? That can also rest your shoulders for the day" I said.

"Aw man, I still wanted to play" She pouted.

"Well, you can't play while it hurts" I blurt out.

"Fine, I'll help, since I don't have anything to do," She said getting up.

"Alright, you girls can go and help out with the rest of the managers. Make sure everything is ready on time" Coach Nekomata said.

"Sure, we got it," I said pulling Rosella's left hand with me.