Blood

Branch's pov:

"Look clay I've got to get going.." I said softly.

I felt uncomfortable in this situation, like my heart was pounding. I didn't know what to say, I just needed to get out of there. I heard loud music which stressed me even more out, it was poppy and viva singing. Poppy looked so pretty, it distracted me. I felt a hand grab my shoulder which made me flinch hard.

"What's with you today branch? I haven't seen you for a while and I don't want you to leave just yet? You should join a Sad book club with me!" Clay said seriously, it was his new thing now.

I just felt pressured by clay now, I backed up but he kept moving closer. I was sweating at this point, my heart pounding so hard it could be heard now. Suddenly clay reached to grab my arm and a shriek of pain groaned out of my mouth. Gosh I was so embarrassed!

"Oh are you alright? I'm worried branch." Clay said concerned

"I'm fine." I said covering myself up.

"Branch I gotta look after my baby brother!" Clay said moving closer.

"I'm not a fucken baby!" I growled which just brought the attention of Floyd. Yikes not Floyd.

I just starred at my two brothers. Before walking off, where Floyd and clay followed. They were basically gossiping behind me as they followed like lost dogs. Both of them tried to speak to me but I kept moving. I decided to go to my room again, this time in Poppy's place. Floyd and clay were sweet and all but I wanted them to leave! As I opened my door to my room the record player started playing randomly, it was a brozone song. 'Perfect the original version' this just pissed me off. It reminded me of terrible times. I grabbed the record and smashed it against the wall shattering it. Floyd just grabbed my arm.

"Branch what's wrong? Speak to me!" Floyd said scared.

"Branch your acting like a baby honestly" Clay said, which was rude for him! I thought he was diffrent.

Clay basically owed me! I saved his ass from super stars velvet and veneer. I wish I didn't. God! I mentally slapped myself why would I think that, I love clay. Floyd just pulled me into a hug and I accepted it. He was my favourite.

"I'm getting JD (John Dory) he can deal with you alright? I'm late for my sad book club bro" Clay scoffed.

"Don't!" I screamed out!

Anything but John Dory! I just know he'll say something mean or annoying, and honestly I really don't want John Dory to see me like this. Now I care for John I really do but I'm so stressed! I felt myself shake.

"John Dory!" Clay called out.

Floyd was holding me tight! What was he doing?! He was throwing me under the bus. God they are gonna make me sit down and talk about this!

"I know what it's like branch, it's gonna be okay" floyd whispered.

Oh he knows what it's like? Really! Oh that just made me mad. Now John Dory was in the room, I saw him walk in with poppy! Great he brought poppy. My day is just great so far!

"Branch you okay? We can talk if you'd like" poppy said sweetly trying to brighten the mood.

John Dory was just standing there with his arms crossed, he was being so uptight today. Floyd just held me tighter, I felt my chest hurt more!

"Floyd let go!" I growled.

What was up with me? I feel so different.

"No branch you need this!" Floyd said holding tighter, now my lungs hurt more.

"I wish I let velvet suck the life out of you!" I screamed out not thinking.

Everyone in the room was shocked, just looking at me. God I really said that. Floyd let go and stepped back, poppy stepped infront of him now, she was scarring me.

"Branch that was unexpected. And rude, apologies" poppy said.

"Oh and your my mother now? Very cool poppy! Just boss me around. You obviously learnt that from good old John Dory!" I scoffed.

"Branch don't be a dick okay?" John Dory laughed. Was this funny to him?

Clay had left a long time ago, I hadn't even realised he was gone. Good I didn't need a whole show in this room. Poppy reached out for my hand and grabbed it, the second she touched it my arm faded fast. Which left her a shocked expression.

"Branch... I didn't realise you were this upset... talk to me" poppy said worried.

I pulled away! Great my biggest secret was out! I need to get out of here. I just pushed everyone out the way and ran off. John Dory grabbed for me but wasn't able to, I just kept running and running I was unsure of where I was going but I needed to go now! John Dory chased after yelling things like 'bitty B come back I'm sorry!' Or 'branch wait!' I hadn't seen John Dory so worried since Floyd... you know. That was still a touchy topic. I ran so fast I lost John Dory, I could feel my eyes light with tears.
Did I just run away? Do I ever go back? Imagine the questions again! So many things spiralled through my mind. I crouched in the corner, I was in some kinda of forest but I was still in the Pop trolls area. I couldn't run that far. I just decided to see how things went. Good the razor was still on me, I need to get rid of this Fade. But did I really want to? This is who I was now a faded freak. I gripped the razor and...

Nobody's Pov:

John dory was walking in circles now, he was stressed as he told his brothers he couldn't find branch. Bruce motioned for Floyd to say something, he was a peace maker after all. Floyd just stood up and hugged John Dory. Finally he accepted a hug.

"Thank you Floyd." John Dory hugged back.

Bruce smiled and Clay was still at his sad book club probably crying and stuff.

"I'm gonna take Rhonda for a drive to find branch. I'm really worried now." John Dory choked out.

John Dory looked down to Floyd who was crying, he looked even more stressed. The tears of floyd stained JDs jacket but he didn't mind, he just pulled floyd closer. Couldn't branch see he was hurting others?

"Floyd it's okay, we'll find him. Everything always works out? Poppy and viva already left for a search mission." Bruce comforted floyd.

"It's not that... it's just" floyd managed to get out, he tried to talk but tears cut him off.

"Is it the fade?, I haven't seen any troll get that sad. I worry's me how long he's been stressed to." John Dory lifted Floyd's chin up and wiped his eyes.

"No it-" floyd got cut off again.

"What is it then?" Bruce asked scared.

"I just... I saw a lot of blood on branch's bed. After he left I went to check the bunker and there was red all over." Floyd said shoving his face into John dory's chest.

"Blood...?" John Dory gulped.

"Yes blood."

(Not a rewrite but I fixed spelling, I know the punctuation is shit but I get better through the book)