Brokenhearted John.

Floyd's pov:

2 days later

Me and my brothers have been searching for branch for two days straight, it was getting exhausting. It was one of the worse pains ever, being exhausted but not being able to sleep because of the stress. Poppy and my brothers were cooped up in the bunker talking it out. Poppy had her mouth wide open as tears just shot out. It was like a broken pipe! We couldn't get Poppy to calm down.

"He's been gone for two whole days Floyd!" Poppy wailed.

I was used to loud sounds because I was in a band but Poppy had a voice box like a speaker. I covered my ears in the most polite way possible, my brain was ringing from the complete lack of sleep I was getting. I didn't mean to be rude but my ears burned like flames.

"SHUT UP!" John Dory lost his shit.

Poppy instantly covered her mouth rushing into branch's room cuddling up in his blankets. John's words definitely burned a hole in her heart.

"John dude, that was not necessary." Clay crossed his arms.

"I can't take the noise anymore! I'm about to break down myself." John Dory breathed heavily.

John Dory was shaking like a tornado, I breathed in and out as my heart physically shook in my chest. My vision went cloudy as my bones went sore. I feel to my knees as my breathes were cut sharp.

"Floyd!" Clay yelled.

Clay ran towards my limps body, My heart was pounding, my throat went all scratchy and sore. I looked up to Clay as he lifted me up onto the couch. I laid back onto the couch as my bones ached.

"What's happening to you dude..?" Bruce questioned

"I'm still weak from the mount rageous incident..." I whined.

"The stress isn't good for you, you're probably still healing." Bruce placed a hand on my chest.

My chest was going up and down in a rapid pace, my skin got irritated and my body shivered. I winced in pain, the cold air going into my throat gave me cold burns.

"Well why are we still standing here?!" John Dory threw his hands up.

"Because Floyd is hurt. Stop being inconsiderate." Clay crossed his arms.

"He wouldn't be if you guys just listened to me! We would be better if I was still the leader." John Dory scoffed.

"You only tear us apart!" Bruce growled.

"Guys please..." I tried to stop the fight.

All we did is fight, our family is a full circle of fighting forgiving and fighting again. That's life for you. I rolled over grabbing my gut trying to block out the fight. No wonder branch ran away, I just wanted to escape myself.

"You tear your clothes apart fatty! Maybe if I was the leader you'd be in shape!" John Dory screamed

"Don't you dare body shame me! Sorry I'm finally happy with myself and your not!" Bruce rolled his eyes.

"Yeah John, you're being a jerk." Clay stepped in.

"STOP IT!" I cried.

Nobody heard me yelling, my voice was so weak and my voice cracked. I couldn't stop this fight, our family was becoming destroyed again.

"I'm supposed to be perfect! We need to be perfect!" John Dory stepped forward.

"Does branch look perfect to you?! Does he fit your perfect picture?" Bruce said harshly.