Please dont look at me like that.

Branch's pov:

I had returned to the bunker safely, Just glad to have some peace of mind. I slammed my face into a pillow on the couch and groaned loudly, the place was trashed.

"Where's my girlfriend?" I questioned

"Probably there." John Dory pointed to a giant hole in the roof.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!"

Both viva and Poppy had managed to break a hole in the roof of my fucken bunker. I don't understand how I didn't see it when I came inside. My head snapped around as I saw John Dory eating chips and leaving crumbs all over the ground.

"Where the hell did you get chips?" I groaned loudly

"Found them!" John Dory laughed with a mouth full of food

"You're fixing the roof." I ordered

"What?! I didn't do it!" John Dory gasped

"I didn't do it either, now you're gonna fix it or I'll leave you like you left our family." I insulted

John Dory gasped and instantly grabbed a broom and swept his disgusting trail up, it wasn't a nice thing to use our family trauma as a way to get my way but whatever works I guess. My head lifted as I heard muffled noises coming from Floyd's room, I sat up from my couch and took a deep breath in as I made my way to his sounds. I knocked on the door but no answer, I slowly peeked the door opened and slipped in. Floyd was screaming from the inside of his closet, I have no idea why the hell he was in there.

I slowly opened the closet and pulled my idiot brother out. Floyd was breathing heavy, probably from the torturing heat from inside.

"What the hell? Why are you in the dam closet?" I questioned

"Poppy and viva locked me inside so they could eat all of our food." Floyd panted

"You let two girls beat you up?" I chuckled

"Strong women, respect" Floyd giggled

The more I realised, the room was alot hotter and humid than I thought. I slowly slid my shirt off and completely revealed my body to anyone who was close enough. My heart pounded, I could still feel the eyes of many past abusers on me. Like I was there stupid doll to touch and look at. But for some reason I was never mad at them... I felt mad at myself. Like it was my fault, I could only blame myself. I didn't know how to explain the feeling in detail but it was like I had eyes watching me all the time. Floyd's face gasped as he looked at my half naked body, not like he ever wears a shirt.

"What?" I questioned

"I didn't think you'd be comfortable with us seeing..." Floyd said awkwardly

"Seeing what?" I asked like a idiot

"Your scars." Floyd said shyly

I looked down at my arms, shoulders and chest, it was covering in bold white streaks, I was so used to seeing them I didn't react much.

"Yeah?" I shrugged

" no it's fine, I think there beautiful." Floyd smiled

"They aren't beautiful." I rolled my eyes

"No shame, I love you either way." Floyd comforted

"No. They represent how much I've been through, all for nothing. Trauma isn't a beautiful thing." I said defensively

Floyd looked a little hurt, my words brought his face down quickly. I took notice to my harsh words and pulled Floyd in for a hug, my hands grazing over his shoulders.