Night 1

Nobody's pov:

"No I'll talk to her, viva is out there too she'll agree." Clay spoke up.

"Okay go for it" John Dory replied, walking back over to branch and sitting beside him.

Branch didn't budge and stayed silent. Clay went to the door and opened it, it was poppy, viva and tiny diamond.

"Where is he!?" Poppy yelled trying to run past Clay into the room.

Clay blocked her from running in with his body.

Poppy's pov:

I could see viva was just as confused as me. Why was clay blocking me? I wanted to see my boyfriend after he went missing for crying out loud!

"I'm sorry but branch really doesn't want to see you guys right now..." Clay explained to poppy.

"What! How could he not want to see me!? We do everything together" I cried out

I was obviously panicking now, was he hurt? Was he mad? Was he... no no!

"Clay don't be like this, let her in" viva yelled at him.

"No can do sorry." Clay stayed persistent. A good brother but also annoying!

I just felt hurt? Branch didn't want to see me... I didn't know what to expect next, I mean the last time I saw him his colours faded! God this was more pressure than just being a good queen, but a good girlfriend too! I felt vivas hand grip my shoulder.

"Let's go poppy, I don't know why clay is being like this." Viva shot clay a quick glare.

We walked away and all I could do was question myself! I feel terrible now.

Nobody's pov:

Clay returned into the room again and crawled up into his bunk. John Dory was set up on the floor with a blanket and a few pillows as branch was using his bed.

"Call if you need anything okay?" John Dory whispered.

"I need to leave." Branch replied harshly.

Bruce and Floyd were also in bed. Floyd turned the lights off and it was completely dark expect for one thing. Bruce was calling his wife and kids which was pretty noisy but everyone understood he had his own family.

Midnight

Branch's pov:

While everyone was asleep I tried to escape multiple times but John Dory was the lightest sleeper ever. He literally woke up every time I moved the blanket, honestly scary. I got up for like the 5th time and tried to leave but John Dory sat up and coughed.

"Where do you think your going?" He said sarcastically.

It pained me to even walk at this point. My wounds felt infected, I guess it was dumb to leave a bunch of boys to take care of me. I slumped back onto John dory's bed and groaned giving him a quick eye roll. I felt a bit bad he had to sleep on the floor, oh well. I felt like I was being a little noisy from whining and wincing in pain. This definitely woke John Dory up.

"You alright?" JD questioned.

"No.. I ah-.." I whined in pain again.

John Dory sat up and turned a light on. He pulled a first Aid kit from under the bed and sat next to me.

"Show me where does it hurt?" He asked being genuine for a little bit.