Ch 6

Y/n pov
Finally reached school. I went to my locker and I was arranging it when someone back hugged me. I turn around and saw my friend's group straykids and itzy.

Yeji - y/nnnieeeee.....how are you??? (Excited)

Silence

Hyunjin - y/n? (Shaking her)

Y/n- huh, yeah?

Han - what's wrong? (Worried)

Y/n- huh? No nothing....

Ryujin - are you sure?

Bangchan - yeah! Yeji just asked how are you and you didn't respond.....

Y/n- huh, no-no...Im fine....

Lia - sure? (Worried)

Y/n- yes very sur- (bell rang)

Y/n- class is gonna start, lets go.... (Left from there)

How do I tell them that Im scared of those 2 people. What if they think Im weak? I tried to save myself from bullying but they always threaten to hurt my brothers. I went in and sat beside Felix. The teacher entered and class started. The classes went smooth until, it was time for our lunch break. Oh no, I hate this the most. All my friends approached our desk in order to call us for lunch.

Felix - hey, y/n! You coming with us? (Tapping her shoulder)

Y/n- you guys go, I'll join in a bit.

Changbin - y/n is something wrong? (Worried)

Y/n- no changbin, I'm just taking my earphone and phone.

Yuna - then we can wait....

Y/n- yunaaaa....I said na. It's okay! You go I will come in a while.

Seungmin- but-

Y/n- will u or not! (Stern)

Chaeryeong - o-ohk fine we will go....

All of them left. Phewwww....got out of their sight. If I would stayed a bit longer, I would have told them the truth......I was in my thoughts, when someone pushed me down, forcing me to sit on my chair. No, no, no. Not again....

?? - So My dear y/n! Or nerdy the slavie....(evil laugh)

I turned my head up to see Woozi and his so called girlfriend Wendy. (Pls dont hate them, Im just using their name as a character) This is the thing I was scared of. They always bully me. It's not like I didn't try to defend myself I did but they threaten my soft spot, my brothers.

Y/n- let me go Woozi....(trying to leave)

Wendy - uh-uh-uh......stay here or else——

Y/n- Im sorry...pls, leave me.... (Scared)

Woozi - leave you? Nah nerdy the slavie....if we leave you, who will be our prey?

Y/n- what have I even done to you?.... (Nervous)

Wendy - nothing, but you have to do. Our homework....(said casually)

Y/n- no I will not!

Woozi - so now you will talk back huh! (Gritting his teeth)

Saying this, they started beating me mercilessly and I couldn't do anything. I tried fighting back but it was of no use. Woozi's other friends came there and I couldn't fight all of them back. They beat me so much, that I wasn't even able to speak anything. Still I used all my strength and scream out loud once more, in hope that someone would hear me. Suddenly an hard slap landed on Wendy's face. We looked up and it was Yeji.

Wendy - what the hell! (Raised her hand to slap her back, but yeji held it)

Yeji - I will deal with you later...

Saying this yeji pushed wendy and she fell on the floor. Yeji and Lia came to me while chaeryeong, Yuna and Ryujin were dealing with wendy. Woozi was about to slap me again, but Minho held his hands and twisted it backwards.

Minho - How dare you bully her! (Angry)

Straykids started beating him and his friends. After a while, Woozi, Wendy and all his friends ran away being scared. My friends looked up at me and gave me a chair to sit on.

Jeongin - here, drink water...(passing her a bottle, with opened cap)

I looked down as my thoughts came through. What will they think about me now...

Chaeryeong - y/n, why didn't you inform us earlier? (Soft)

Bangchan - yes we could have helped you.

Y/n- Im sorry...I was scared...(looking down)

Felix - scared of what y/n? Your own friends?

Y/n - s-sorry...I thought, you will see me as a weak person...

Hyunjin - no never. Friends are for sharing problems...

Ryujin - yeah, and you are very strong, we know that.

Y/n- I-I just...

Jeongin - leave all that, first tell why did you bear their bullying?

Y/n- t-they threatened t-to hurt my b-brothers...

Lia - seriously y/n? You think they could do that!

Minho - that was a stupid move y/n, you knew nothing like that would happen....

Y/n- yes, I knew...but after I lost my parents...oppa's are everything to me....

Han - do you wanna visit the infirmary?

I denied, stating that Im alright.