Ch 39

Taehyung - hyung seriously? (Scolding)

Jimin - (head hung low)

Namjoon - JIMIN YOUR HEAD NEEDS TO UP WHEN WE SPEAK TO YOU. (Shouted)

Jimin - I-Im sorry hyung. (Trying to avoid eye contact)

Jin - Jimin! How could you? Like seriously. (Scolding)

Yoongi - we could have imagined if it were Jk or y/n but you! Like really Jimin. (Cold)

Jimin - Hyung I really am sorry. (Looked at the floor)

Hoseok - this not expected from at least you. (Disappointed)

Jimin - h-hyung I- [trembling voice]

Jin - STOP IT JIMIN! YOU COULD HAVE F**KING ASKED HIM BEFORE TAKING HIS SHIRT. (Shouted)

Yoongi - EXACTLY YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TAEHYUNG IS POSSESSIVE OVER HIS THINGS. WHY COULD NOT JAVE YOU JUST TAKEN HIS PERMISSION! (Shouted)

Jimin - (flinched) s-sorry....

Taehyung - your sorry won't fix my shirt. (Cold)

Y/n - o-oppa! Pls don't scold him. (Said from the back)

Y/n pov

Me and Jungkook oppa were in his room when we heard some noise and loud voice. We decided to come down and were startled at a point when all the members except for Jungkook oppa were scolding Jimin oppa for something. Then my gaze fell onto Taehyung oppa's hand, which was holding his favourite RUINED shirt. I looked at Kook oppa and he looked at me. We gulped down and just stood there as the members scolded Jimin oppa for something which wasn't even his fault.
                                                                             Soon Taehyung oppa said a very cold sentence and at that moment it hurt my heart deeper. I decided to speak as I felt really guilty. Because of us, Jimin oppa got scolded. and as soon as I spoke, everyone drew their attention to me and Kook oppa standing at the back of the hall. We slowly walked towards them as we spoke.

Y/n - Please don't scold him oppa. It ain't his fault.

Taehyung - y/n don't take part in this. I found this in his room. (Sad)

Y/n - sorry oppa but I hid it in Jiminiee oppa's room...(looked down) 

Hoseok - and who did this to his shirt? (Raised his eyebrows)

Jungkook - it was me hyung. Im sorry. I took hyung's shirt without permission and then after the competition me and Y/n started playing with pain and this happened to his shirt. (Guilty)

Namjoon - and y/n why would you play with paint? (Cold)

Jungkook - hyung, it wasn't her. I started by throwing paint on her top and then she threw paint at me. I'm extremely sorry. And also I was the only one who told her to hide the shirt in Jimin hyung's wardrobe.

Jin - what for? (Strict)

Jungkook - chocolates and ice cream...(head hung low)

Jimin - so finally you both revealed. Good then.

Y/n - huh! What revealing? (Confused)

Jimin - we already knew it was you both.

Taehyung - yes all this was a plan we made to get you both for the truth. (Sad)

Namjoon - yes it was. Taehyung, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung pls bare with Jungkook and you y/n come with me and hoseok hyung you too. Jimin what about you?

Jimin - I don't wanna punish either of them. Y/n is in fault but it because of Jungkook and Jungkook, I am really not in a mood to punish this big boy. Three of you are enough for him.

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @jeonffs205 Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~