Ch 33

Jungkook - WHAT THE HELL IS THIS Y/N? (Showed her his phone screen)

Y/n - o-oppa I don't know...(shocked)

Jimin - but y/n, then how is this possible? (Calm)

Y/n - o-oppa Im pretty sure it's not me! (Scared a bit)

Yoongi - then who you think this is huh? (Loud)

Y/n - b-but oppa-(flinched)

TAEHYUNG - BUT WHAT Y/N? ITS YOUR NAME ISN'T IT? (Cold n shouted)

Y/n - oppa still pls. This not me.

Jin - y/n enough of arguments now. Why will someone make fake id of you? (Still not believing her)

Hoseok - yes now, as you are in fault give us your phone. (Showing his hand)

Y/n - oppa b-but-

Yoongi - if you are confident that it ain't you then why are you hesitant? (Still trying not to loose patience)

Y/n - fine then- (gave them her phone with shaky hands)

So basically Jungkook got a follow request from his sister's instagram id which is y/n, but they had not allowed her to get an id. Jungkook got angry as he couldn't believe on his eyes but he had when he saw y/n written on the bio. He was pretty sure that it was your id only but your name is very different from other and its a minute possibility for someone to have that name. But when Jungkook called y/n to confront her she was shocked, because she didn't make any id after her request was denied by her brothers. She, for once thought that she would disobey them but the other second she thought that if they are asking her to follow something there must be a reason behind it.

Taehyung - y/n I want you upstairs in my room with Jungkook. Do you understand?

Y/n - yes oppa!

Jungkook - come on then. Within in 5 mins okay? (Cold)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Jiyangjun Check him/her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~