Ch 31

Jin - Jimin pls! Just one bite.

Taehyung - yes hyung pls.

Jimin - I already said no hyung! (Annoyed)

Jungkook - hyung do you want to faint like y/n?

Y/n - (shot him a death glare making Jungkook go quiet)

Namjoon - Jiminahh...pls. (Worried)

Jimin - Why can't you understand my simple word? NO!

Hoseok - don't say that Jiminie pls.

Yoongi - One bite Jimin. Just one. (Soft)

Jimin - did you forget my words hyung? (Annoyed)

Jin - Jimi-

Jimin - hyung A F**KING NO. (Frustrated)

Y/n- someone pls tell him not to shout. (Eating her food unbothered)

Namjoon - yes lime. Yes. Jimin pls eat the food...

Yoongi - Yeah, pls. It's not like we are on diet.

Jimin - I said no! Not until y/n forgives me. (Looking straight at them)

Y/n - Me? I already forgave you. (Unbothered)

Jimin - y/n baby, pls. I knew I broke my promise but baby please...at least look at me. (Waiting for her desperately, trying to get close to her)

Y/n - (silent)

Jimin guilty looked up at others and they looked at his sad face. Jimin was sure angry on his own self for the promise he broke which was held by the piece of his heart, his baby sister y/n. She was not talking to him properly and Jimin was continuously begging her for an apology which was greater than mercy to him but nothing worked. The situation just got worse and worst ; The more Jimin asked for an apology, the lesser Y/n talked to him. Jimin was devastated and heartbroken by his life not speaking to him. He just wanted to bang his head on the table and die right there.
On the other hand, where the little 15-16 year old girl, y/n who seemed cold to her oppa, only Jimin oppa was broken too. No one could feel her state, which she felt betrayed by her oppa. The only thing in her head was her favourite oppa broke his promise to her. And not even that, she was never angry on him for that, she was just sad but she knew if she forgave him this easy they might again break her heart.
Where all the members were trying to make Jimin have food, he was not listening to them, despite all of their tries. Most of the time Jimin just ignored their words, and when he spoke the only thing he stated was he wants y/n to forgive him first. Numerous times the members requested even begged Jimin to eat but nothing worked. Soon y/n lost it from Jimin's stubbornness and slapped him due to frustration leaving everyone in shock. Jimin held his cheek as y/n slapped him hard.

Y/n - CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND ARE LITERALLY BEGGING YOU TO EAT OPPA! IM NOT SAYING I FORGAVE YOU FOR GRANTED I SAID I FORGAVE YOU BECAUSE I WAS NEVER ANGRY WITH YOUT FOR THAT REASON! I WAS JUST SAD. AND I WORRY ABOUT YOU TOO, I SWAER IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR FOOD RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF ME THEN I WILL SERIOUSLY HIT YOU. (Shouted)

At this point Jimin should angry about y/n's misbehaviour but instead he smiled and hugged y/n tightly. She lost her control there too and hugged Jimin back with all her might as tears streamed down both their faces.

Jimin - A sorry wont heal this but I really am guilty baby.

Our little sister जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें