Ch 9

Y/n pov
Ouch, this hurts so bad. My ass was already warm light red because yoongi oppa spanked me before too. But now, kook oppa spanked me even harder. This is actually hurting so much. I hugged kook oppa tightly and he caressed my waist. When I sat on his lap I jumped. I freed myself from the hug and immediately stood up from his lap. It was hurting so much. Kook oppa thought I was angry on him so he apologised to me.

Jungkook - s-sorry to h-hit you so hard baby....(guilty)

Y/n- a-ani oppa hwanan geo aniya...(no oppa Im not angry)

Y/n- it's just hurting too much. That's why I couldn't sit. Im sorry oppa, forgive me pls...

Jungkook- come with me.

Oppa said as he picked me up in bridal style. I was shocked upon his act but didn't say anything, but seems like he can read my mind.

Jungkook - it's okay, I know I punished you very bad, that's why I am carrying you. (Smile)

Oppa entered Jimin oppa's room with me in his arms and all my oppa's were sitting there. They all looked up at me and Jimin oppa stood up.

Jimin - baby, you are fine? Did he go too harsh on you? (Worried)

Jungkook oppa layed me on the bed but I hissed, due to the hurt on my thighs. Jimin oppa took out the cooling cream from his side drawer and gave it Kook oppa.

Y/n- Jiminieeeeee oppaaaa...(whine)

Jimin - yes baby? Oppa is here....

Oppa said as he sat on the bed beside me. I hugged his waist tightly as I layed my head on his lap. Jimin oppa caressed my head while kook oppa lowered my shorts and underwear and he applied the ointment on my poor bright red bruised bottom. After he was done, he pulled my shorts back up and asked me to turn and lay on my back. Oppa applied the same ointment on my thighs also.

Note

Hi guys, pls suggest me some ideas for my story. Thank you for the support and pls dm me your suggestions. Thank you so much.