Ch 15

Namjoon pov

Since we just announced her punishment, we asked her to be in my room. I don't want this to happen but sorry y/n. I have to do so. When I came to my room, she was sitting on the bed looking down fiddling with her fingers. I knew she got scared, so I locked the room's door and went to her. I sat down and made her stand in front of me.

Namjoon - lime...look at me first..,(soft)

She looked up at me, in my eyes and matched it with her fearful expression.

Namjoon - calm down, relax! And tell me do you deserve your punishment? (Soft)

Y/n - n-neh oppa...(yes oppa)

Namjoon - then are you ready for it? (Softly smiling at her)

Y/n- y-yes oppa...

Namjoon - come on then, hands on the back of your head and stand straight okay? (Strictly)

Y/n pov

At first I was scared but, oppa understood me and calmed me down first. Such gentlemens. I got in to the position that was ordered to me by oppa. Oppa took the cane and started slapping my stomach harshly. Again, I didn't scream but still it did hurt.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

He gave me 30 hard slaps on my stomach and stopped. He called me near him and again I stood between his legs.

Namjoon - y/n, you alright? Shall I give your remaining punishment later? (A bit worried)

Y/n- n-no oppa. It's okay. Finish it now if you can please...

Namjoon - you know what you did was wrong right? (Creeping a small smile)

Oppa said while flipping me over his lap. He removed my protections while I answered him with a small "yes oppa". He dropped my shorts and panties till my knees and rubbed little circles over my tush indicating that he is about to start.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

I didn't scream again, according to my habit. Oppa pulled up my protection and provided me his hand for me to take a support and stand in front of him. I did as I had to and oppa touched my stomach with his other hand which was cold. I flinched at first but later it felt healing. Namjoon oppa immediately took his hands back and explained -

Namjoon - sorry, I was just checking the wounds. I didn't intend to make you uncomfortable.

Y/n- aniya oppa gwaenchanh-a...

Namjoon - but you just flinched so I thought-

Y/n- oppa, I flinched because of the cold sensation not because Im uncomfortable or something, so chillax... (smile)