Ch 51

Little by little y/n's body started to get tired and her strength started falling which caused her moves to get weaker by time. It has passed another two hours, completing a cycle of straight four hours. She expected her brothers to give her a small little 15 minutes break but no one said anything. She was amazed on if this was really a schedule she will have to follow to become an idol that she dreamt of.
On the other hand, her well trained brothers who knew that Quartzite entertainment was even stricter than Hybe labels, were not intending to give their younger sister so much of pain on her first day but had to.
Suddenly y/n's legs stopped due to tiredness and she was huffing out loud but not that, her voice would cross the boundaries of the room. Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other for a moment as they knew, in the training centre, this action of her would deserve a good punishment. Jimin nodded as he spoke out in a strict way.

Jimin - we didn't ask you to stop Y/n. Now come and stand here with your hands at the back of your head. (Strictly)

Y/n, the poor child, who was exhausted, didn't even have any energy left to take a single step, moved slowly as she reached near the seat of her trainers and stood in the position she was asked to be in. Jimin moved behind and Hoseok came to her front with a cane in his hand. Without any warning, he started hitting y/n's belly, causing her to bend but she couldn't as her punishment would get worse.

HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT HIT

Just after around 20 hard strokes she was pulled over on Hoseok's lap. As he again without any warning, lowered her shorts along with her underwear and started raining harsh spanks with the paddle he had kept aside.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Hoseok - will you ever stop before we ask you to? (Cold)

Y/n - n-no opp-a~....

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Hoseok - will you practice harder? (Cold)

Y/n - y-yes o-op-pa...(tired)

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

Hoseok - fix your clothes and get up. (Not cold but not sweet)

Y/n did as she was instructed.

Jimin - No lunch or dinner for you today. That's your punishment.