ch 30

A couple of days later.

Jimin - baby, pls....chimmy let us in pls...(banging her room's door worriedly)

*silence*

Hoseok - pls baby...(tensed)

y/n - o-o-op-oppa pls l-le-a-ve...(shivered and scared tone)

Namjoon - limeeeeee.....pls...we cant leave you alone. (tensed a lot)

Jin - yes sweetie pls, we can't afford-

y/n - THEN WHAT CAN YOU AFFORD? GIVING ME PAIN? HURTING ME! (shouted while crying)

Jungkook - ahhhhh....baby please...we beg you baby pls...(crying)

y/n - DID YOU HEAR MY BEGGINGS WHEN I TOLD YOU TO STOP? (screamed in anxiety)

Yoongi - y/n please...just let us come in please...(banging on the door too)

Taehyung - babeeee...lpls.....(worried af)

Y/n pov
They all are banging on the door screaming their lungs out for me just to see a bit of me. But I didn't open it, I know they are doing this because Im having an anxiety attack right now. Oppa knew about how My voice changes during anxiety and that's the only reason he came to know about me having this attack.
They tried to talk to me, at first I ignored but ignoring is way harder. After oppa said he couldn't afford to I guess leave me alone? I lost it there and for the first time I shouted at them. I had decided that no matter what I would not allow them inside because if I do, they will somehow melt me and I'll start acting like nothing had happened before.
I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door bang open with great force and pressure making a loud sound which scared my already anxious state, making me think several things and my breath went out of control. I sometimes am too quiet or too hard to handle during anxiety attacks but then I saw all the 7 members of GREAT BTS standing there.
They all run up to me and consoled me for my anxiety to come down. It did help for me to relax and return back to my normal self but then I realised how dissatisfied and disappointed I was from not anyone else but Jimin oppa. MY JIMINIEE OPPA. I never thought he could do this, he could break his promise but he did. I looked at him, trying to make a smooth eye contact but he broke it and looked down. Out of no where, a "why oppa" escaped my mouth.

Y/n - why oppa?

Jimin - y-y/n I-Im sorry...

Y/n - sorry for what oppa? Something which was my fault? (Disappointed)

He looked up at me strangely due to my strange stance.

Jimin - y-y/n pls...I promise to never-

Y/n - scold me? Punish me? NO YOU DID!

Jimin - I- pls give me a chance...(guilty)

Y/n - you failed oppa. (Staring at him)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Bts0-13. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~