Ch 12

Namjoon pov
Y/n was in the middle of her pull ups, and was just about to finish, but then I saw a stain in her pants. At first I ignored it but my eyes immediately went back on her pants and I realised what it was. I stopped her, and called her down.

Namjoon - lime, come down. (Suddenly said it)

Y/n- but oppa, only 6 pulls up are left.

Jungkook - exactly hyung, let her complete it.

Y/n started doing pull up again. I sighed and smacked Jungkook's butt. He was about to speak something but I whispered to him.

Namjoon - Kookie look at her pants. (Whisper)

Soon Jungkook noticed it and he got up to that spot, held y/n's legs and pulled her down as she whined.

Y/n- ouch oppa, what are you doing? (Startled)

Jungkook - y/n, baby, your manses started. (Putting her down on the floor)

Y/n- wait, WHATTT! (Trying to check her back)

Namjoon - Aish y/n it's alright. It's natural know. Go to your room and change up.

Y/n- o-oppa. I need something...

?? - tampons right? (Entering the room)

Y/n pov
Namjoon and Jungkook oppa just informed me that my manses are here. Oh no, I must've stained my pants. But wait, My tampons finished, Ive none left right now to use. I was about to tell oppa that I need tampons but a voice came from the gym room's door. I turned back and looked in the direction and saw yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung oppa at the door.

Y/n- oppa, how did- (cut off)

Yoongi - well remember, I came to your room yesterday, to take a spare hair shampoo?

Y/n- yes. I do.

Yoongi - I looked through your cabin to take it myself because you were studying, that's when I saw your "period kit" area was empty. So we brought from the store along with other stuff you might need. (Ran his hands through his hair)

Y/n- and what other stuff? (Confused)

Jimin - chocolates, ice creams, other snacks, and an extra pair of towel, hand sanitiser, painkillers for urgent cases, period panty, wipes, and a few more important items.

Y/n- really oppa? How do you know that I would need these things for my manses....?

Taehyung - we've studied about it too y/n, I know I wasn't a good student but at least we do know. Mom and Dad took your care during your painful days, now your brothers' turn. (Smile)

Namjoon - leave all that, lime, take those things and change fast or the blood will soon be all over your pants.

Y/n- ah, yeah right.