Ch 17

FLASHBACK

Jungkook - Y/n! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? (angry as hell)

No response.

Jungkook - FINE! LET ME COME FIND YOU BRAT! (Angry)

Y/n pov

Oh no no no....Oppa will find me in seconds in my room. I don't even know what my mistake is, but oppa is just not ready to listen. I just refused to get him a glass of water because I was busy in finishing my homework which was due tomorrow only, but oppa didn't even care to listen to me. He is hella angry now, and that is making me scared of him.
I was lost in my thoughts when two hands grabbed me from the back and pulled me out of my hiding place. I was startled that no words came out of my mouth. Oppa roughly made me stand and took out his belt. Oh no. Oppa started to hit me all over my body, not caring about anything and then, I screamed, because they only hit me on specific spots, not on my whole body.  I was trying to stop him, but nothing worked.

Y/n- ahhhh....opppa....stop pls....(crying)

Jungkook - shut the f**k up...(angry)

He was continuously hitting me and soon I fell down. But nothing affected him, he just continued hitting me and his hits got stronger and stronger. I felt helpless. Bruises were all over me and I felt helpless. Oppa threw the belt and harshly bent me down on his lap and started spanking me with a metal paddle bare. I didn't cry, but screamed during the punishment not able to figure out my mistake.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK
SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK...(nd more)

~end~

All the 6 members were fuming in anger and look at Jungkook. Even though he said sorry to y/n they were still not satisfied. Taehyung stood up and slapped him hard, making him fall on the ground, while our little girl who couldn't stand her oppa being beaten cried in Hoseok's arm.

Jin - tae, pls...he already said sorry...(still sad about Jk's actions)

Taehyung - oh pls Hyung. Do you know he even spanked me without any reason. I thought to ignore it because I thought it might be because of excess workload but this stupid person decided to pour out all his anger on the youngest girl, our own sister. Hyung I have said it before also, and saying it again. I don't care if you do anything to me, but if u even dare to touch my sister, I won't hesitate to kill you right there. (Angry af)

Namjoon kept his hands on Taehyung's shoulder in order to calm him down but he was still fuming.

Taehyung - Jungkook come over to my room within 2 mins. (Left from there)

Everyone looked at Jungkook and he stood up with his head low and followed to Taehyung's room. Y/n in extreme pain which made her whimper, diverting the attention of all the members towards her.

Hoseok - y/n baby...stop crying pls.... (Trying to calm her down)

She parted from Hoseok and fiddled with her hand. Everyone's eyes turned from anger to sadness.

Yoongi - kitty, want to eat something? (Soft)

Y/n- (nodded)

Jin - Yoongi, hoseok, come on let's go.

Three of them left the room leaving only Namjoon and Jimin with her. Both of them looked at their hyung's disappearing figures and look back at their baby sister with melted soft eyes.

Namjoon - (sat beside her) limee...is it paining you a-lot now also?

Y/n- o-oppa...c-cream...(pointing to an cold cream)

Namjoon - shh...wait. Let me get it. (Softly)

Namjoon took the cream and applied it softly on her body, followed by her hiss. She tightly held Jimin's shirt as he hugged her tightly.

Y/n- o-oppa...

Jimin - hmm?

Y/n- (kept her hand on her breast)

Jimin look at Namjoon and Namjoon look at him, and then at her eyes.

Jimin - will you be able to do it by yourself? (Softly)

Y/n- I can't move...

Namjoon - Jimin, you apply it...I'm going out (smiling)

NOTE
This chapter's idea was suggested by @jungkookieeefics. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~