Ch 11

Many days later -

Y/n - Aish My head! (Woke up from sleep while holding her head)

Y/n woke up with immense pain in her head and she looked at her phone screen, it was morning 3 am. She didn't know what to do with this spare hour, so she just sat on the bed quietly. Y/n tried to fall asleep again, but she was wide awake by now and it was impossible for her to sleep again. She decided to get fresh. After she was done, She played boy with love in her phone and relaxed while listening to it, she kept on playing songs to calm her and after a while her headache was gone. Soon she realised it was 4 am she was about to get up from the bed when she heard a knock on the door.

Y/n- come in oppa...

Jin - hello, my baby...(smile)

Y/n- neh oppa, morning.

Jin - you up already? (Smile)

She nodded.

Jin - okay then freshen up and go to the gym room fast. (Caressing her hair)

Y/n- I freshened up already...

Jin - fine then go fast, or Namjoon and Jungkook will whoop your ass hard. (Joke)

Y/n- c-can I skip today pls? (Puppy eyes)

?? - I wish you could.

Y/n turned towards the direction the voice came from.

Y/n - pls Namjoon oppa...(puppy eyes)

Namjoon - no baby, sorry. But you can come in the evening if you want (smile)

Y/n- thanks oppa....(smiled at him)

Time skip to evening, 5 pm.

Y/n was in her room silently watching something on her laptop. Her eyes fell on the time and it was 5 pm already. She knew today would get punished as her reaching time to the gym was 5 pm. It was her routine to do gym in the morning but she didn't do it in the morning today. So now was her time. She quickly got into her outfit and dashed to the gym room, which is in their house only.

Her outfit-

When she reached she saw Namjoon and Jungkook doing their exercises already as she was 10 mins late

When she reached she saw Namjoon and Jungkook doing their exercises already as she was 10 mins late. Soon Jungkook noticed her and spoke -

Jungkook - come and stand here, in front of me. And hands on the back of your head. (Cold)

Y/n pov

Oh no, Im dead today. I quickly got into the position Jungkook oppa stated, while Namjoon oppa just stood beside Him rubbing her sweat from his towel. Oppa picked up a cane and tapped it on his hands.

Jungkook - how much late are you? (Cold)

Y/n- t-ten min-minutes...

Jungkook - fine. 10 strokes + 1 reminder stroke. (Cold)

He spoke and tapped the cane on my stomach indicating that he is about to start. I took a deep breath and oppa started canning my stomach harshly.

SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK

!!!!SMACK!!!!

I didn't whimper or groan, and took the hits silently.

Jungkook - relax your hands baby. (Softly, and smiling)

I took my hands down, and oppa opened his arms for me to hug him. I hugged him and he secured me in his embrace. After a while, I broke the hug and Namjoon oppa intentionally touched my stomach.

Namjoon - you're alright, right? (A bit worried)

I smiled at him giving him a small nod. He smiled and patted my back. We started with the gym. All 3 of us were doing our exercises and now came time for some pull ups. I wanted to do on the higher bar this time but I was a bit short for that.

Y/n- oppa, help me please.

Namjoon saw her and he picked her up and helped her reach the bar. She grabbed it and adjusted her hands on it.

Y/n- target?

Jungkook - 50.

Y/n- fine!

I started doing but In between I lost the count. Oppa helped me with the cunting as he was keeping a track of it. Thankyou so much oppa.