Ch 48

Y/n got angry as everyone was shocked seeing her like this, shouting at her brothers. She has always been cold and sweet at the same time but she only shouts at them when there is something very important.

Yoongi - y/n! What is this? (Cold)

*silence*

Yoongi - I asked you something. (Colder and louder)

Yoongi, sure got angry on her and he was about to shout at her loud as he saw this as disrespect and didn't find it important for y/n to shout her at very older brothers like that but on the other hand, the little girl who was tensed to see her 2 brothers fighting saw her family dispersing in the blue and imagining the horrific scenario of her brothers getting separated intensified her anxiety and triggered her to shout her at brothers. Whereas Jin who understood the pure intentions of the innocent girl, pulled y/n back by her wrist and hid her behind him. Yoongi side eyed Jin after his action but Jin spoke immediately in y/n's defence.

Jin - Yoongi! You should understand her also. Just because she is younger doesn't mean she can't understand any situation. (Defending y/n)

Yoongi - b-but hyung, she is a teen-

Jin - exactly she is teen! Teenager have more capability to understand things and find out solutions. (Trying to make him understand)

Hoseok - hyung really? Teenagers make most mistakes.

Jin - yes hoseok but that is when they are not given a good environment.

Yoongi - but hyung, she is not even an adult-

Namjoon - yoongi hyung! But she is Their biological sister, she knows them better than any of us.

Hoseok - really? You still can't ignore the fact of her being a teenager. (Arguing)

Namjoon - so what? They make mistakes when their mind ain't kept happy! (Arguing)

Jin - exactly ask her, don't we keep her happy to have her mind be happy? Yes y/n, don't we? (Turned to her)

Y/n - now where did this come to me from? We were here for Jimin and Taehyung oppa's fight! (Dissected)

Her statement made everyone go quiet as what she said was true. Y/n analysed their faces and laughed at their silliness and stupidity. Her laugh made everyone stare at her and even all of them started laughing, forgetting all the fight that took place a while ago.

NOTE
I'm sorry for this late update guys, as you might know, I was not well and Eventually lost the power to write it or type it. Thankyou so much for waiting for me and supporting me in my difficult circumstances.
Also guys, request opens! Pls give me ideas or this story will again go back to a break.
Thank you
~Regards~